[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Portis in Al Saunders system.....

Big Dogs

If trying to understand what you were saying in your post that I quoted is whining, then yeah, I guess I'm whining. :D

you're still dragging out an argument that neither of us...I mean you are willing to give up on...

I'm just not as dedicated to internet arguments as you....I said what I had to say...but you want to keep repeating yourself...

stop crying...people are going to disagree with you in life...get over it...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop crying...people are going to disagree with you in life...get over it...

What the heck are you talking about Avernus? Who's crying?

No kidding people are going to disagree. That's why I specifically said you didn't have to agree with me and that you were certainly entitled to your opinion.

You immediately said that was rambling nonsense. :D

Now instead of clearing up what you meant by your post, you're saying I'm whining & crying

Bejebus man, you're barely making sense here. :D

Avernus = kookoo for cocoa puffs. :D

Hint, Avanus, just saying people are rambling or crying doesnt actually make it so.

Just like saying yer using facts in an argument doesnt make it so.

why don't you go back to doing your specialty...besides being big score's little thread sidekick....

your specialty=feeling other mens "khrums"

What the heck are you talking about Avernus? Who's crying?

No kidding people are going to disagree. That's why I specifically said you didn't have to agree with me and that you were certainly entitled to your opinion.

You immediately said that was rambling nonsense. :D

Now instead of clearing up what you meant by your post, you're saying I'm whining & crying

Bejebus man, you're barely making sense here. :D

that's nice...

why don't you go back to doing your specialty...besides being big score's little thread sidekick....

your specialty=feeling other mens "khrums"

Yer junk is weak. I dont have any idea who BigScore is besides the fact that he completely owns you and all you can come up with after he calmly whipped yer silly asz with facts that completely showed you to be a moron is....."quit crying" and "rambling nonsense"??!

The guy calmly and nicely explained why you were wrong and asked you to show him otherwise and then said it was yer perogative to disagree with him.

Yer a sad innernets dummy. :D

Yer junk is weak. I dont have any idea who BigScore is besides the fact that he completely owns you and all you can come up with after he calmly whipped yer silly asz with facts that completely showed you to be a moron is....."quit crying" and "rambling nonsense"??!

The guy calmly and nicely explained why you were wrong and asked you to show him otherwise and then said it was yer perogative to disagree with him.

Yer a sad innernets dummy. :D

lol..who are you his spokesperson?...

I actually have no problem with BS1 other than this thread and another one where he tried to hard...

but you on the other hand...

who are you?..lol...you only contribute skins homerism and weak one-liners...

Last I checked they dont have the KC OL coming with Saunders so I wouldnt put Portis anywhere near where he was in Denver, and maybe a step if that ahead of what he did last yr.

Saunders is getting way too much credit, when the best OL in football was opening holes for his former team, Washington has a mediocore at best OL.

Last I checked they dont have the KC OL coming with Saunders so I wouldnt put Portis anywhere near where he was in Denver, and maybe a step if that ahead of what he did last yr.

Saunders is getting way too much credit, when the best OL in football was opening holes for his former team, Washington has a mediocore at best OL.

Um, Portis was at Denver rushing numbers last year (he had 1516 last year versus 1508 in 2002 and 1591 in 2003), he just didnt quite have the TDs (14 and 15 in Denver versus 11 last year) or the yards per carry.

If he gets a "step ahead" of last year, he will actually have better numbers than he did in Denver.

Are you just making this stuff up, Sarge? It seems like you just dont know the basic facts.

Um, Portis was at Denver rushing numbers last year (he had 1516 last year versus 1508 in 2002 and 1591 in 2003), he just didnt quite have the TDs (14 and 15 in Denver versus 11 last year) or the yards per carry.

If he gets a "step ahead" of last year, he will actually have better numbers than he did in Denver.

Are you just making this stuff up, Sarge? It seems like you just dont know the basic facts.

Portis played 13 games in 2003 and he didn't start until week 5 of 2002....even though he stepped in week 3 due to an injury and played well...

with the past 2 seasons as a skin...his numbers don't compare....and even if he played a full season this year and matched what he did last year, only a crack head would say he's been a better back in Washington than when he was a Redskin...

he had 1300+ yds while not starting pretty much 4 of the 1st 5 weeks as a rookie and then had 1500 yds with only 13 games...

remember how much Alex Gibbs was touted from being in Denver and going to Atlanta?......

Remember how the Falcons suddenly became the top team in rushing yards and yds/carry when Gibbs came to Atlanta? Dunn had back-to-back 1000-yd seasons, despite being vultures by Duckett and having well below 300 carries in both seasons.

I don't know about Saunders, but Gibbs is NOT overrated at all.

Remember how the Falcons suddenly became the top team in rushing yards and yds/carry when Gibbs came to Atlanta? Dunn had back-to-back 1000-yd seasons, despite being vultures by Duckett and having well below 300 carries in both seasons.

I don't know about Saunders, but Gibbs is NOT overrated at all.

remember the post I made that showed Dunn was hurt the previous year and Vick was hurt pretty much the whole season?...

remember when this argument was at it's peak 3 days ago and people still bring it up?...

I don't ... :D

remember the post I made that showed Dunn was hurt the previous year and Vick was hurt pretty much the whole season?...

remember when this argument was at it's peak 3 days ago and people still bring it up?...

I don't ... :D

Remember how some people have jobs and don't have time to sift through pages of discussion?

I've done a few mocks now and he's always the 4th pick...people are expecting hugh things from him this Season.

in my local I have Tiki 4th and Portis 5th because he'll at least get 1300 and 7 TD's if healthy....

but Tiki has been the #1 back by seasons end the past 2 season in my local which is PPR and the points escalate by distance...so not only is he a high performer...he's a homerun hitter as well....

Portis is at least to my knowledge more of a back that plunges it in at the goalline and can catch passes but isn't well knwon for reception TD's....

Atlanta's #1 rush rank was a product of Michael Vick taking off 10 plus times a game.

Wow what an inaccurate post!

Vick has never averaged 10 rushes per game in his entire career. The most he's ever averaged is 8 rushes per game in 2004.

2002 - Vick (15 games played), Dunn (15 games played), & Duckett (12 games played) all on roster.

2005 - Vick (15 games played), Dunn (16 games played), & Duckett (14 games played) all on roster.

2002 - Vick had the second most rushing yards of his career with 777 on 7.5 rushes per game @ 6.9 ypc.

2005 - Vick had the third most rushing yards of his career with 597 on 6.8 rushes per game @ 5.8 ypc.

2002 - Vicks best year passing the ball yardage wise, with 2,936 yards, 7. ypp, 16 TD's & 8 int's.

2005 - Vicks second best year passing the ball yardage wise, with 2,412 yards, 6.2 ypp, 15 TD's & 13 int's.

Falcons 2002 run game ranking when Vick had .5 more running attempts per game, more yards on the season and a higher ypc than in 2005?

4th in the NFL for yards - 9th in the NFL for rushing ypc.

So what was the Falcons 2005 run game ranking when Vick ran .5 per game less, had almost 200 yards less rushing and a worse ypc?

1st in the NFL for yards - 1st in the NFL for rushing ypc.

Wanna rethink what you're saying here Pvt. Ryan? :D