[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Mock #4

DMD

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll predraft my next pick (or maybe 2 if possible) but then I'll be unavailable until Tuesday AM.

Looks like he is gone ( must have predrafted Gonzalez as I thought he had 2 predrafts?)

Was goning to predraft but I'm still 13 picks away. I'll check in tonight just in case Kevin checks in otherwise see ya in the morning. :D

Looks like he is gone ( must have predrafted Gonzalez as I thought he had 2 predrafts?)

Was goning to predraft but I'm still 13 picks away. I'll check in tonight just in case Kevin checks in otherwise see ya in the morning. :D

:D

"rest in piece as in a mash unit....and then have a couple of players who underachieve for whatever reason...."

Ah Bach.... (sans Radar O'Rielly).

That's the risk of drafting top tier players, one or two are bound to dissapoint. The benefit is you can take a chance or two on a flyer who could really blow up!

Edited by T-Scorp

Problem is that KevinL had a preselect that was taken and he still has preselects for his 6th pick. But I cannot see them because his pick is up now and I would have to make a pick for him to see it. You guys ripped through the first 5 rounds, I am going to let this go for now since a 5th round pick is pretty critical.

My mistake guys, I had 2 guys left on my predraft list, Gonzalez & Heap, but didn't notice Heap went.

I apologize for the delay.

Making my pick now.

will be on at 9:30-9:40 to make my pick--preselecting 11 picks in advance is just to much even for a mock--just kidding

Looks like we will be waiting for a little while. :D