[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***** THE MVP CHALLENGE IS READY *****

DMD

Signups for the MVP Challenge start today!

The MVP Challenge is a FREE contest for all members to see who the top dog huddler is. It uses the "Start 'Em Once" style of play that The Huddle was a part of introducing to fantasy football in 2004. You get to use any NFL player as your starter each week with one big caveat - you can only use the player once during the season.

Here is the MVP Challenge overview

Here are the MVP Challenge rules

The MVP Sign-up page

This is offered as another benefit of joining with a fun way to compete for a $10,000 grand prize all free of charge. It was very well received by those who played last year. The leaderboard is carried on the homepage of The Huddle all season.

We expect more teams this year, so make sure to grab one just in case we get too many and have to close the entries. The esteemed "Puddy" from this message board came within 9.3 points from taking the top spot last year that was won by the Chattanooga Steamin Beavers.

So go grab that team and start plotting your winning strategy. And do it early before someone grabs your team name!

:D Are you worthy of the crown?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will want to follow my team -> Hudy Delight. write that on a post-it and stick it on your monitor.

inspired by the great rocky balboa, who returns to theatres this christmas, i will overcome all obstacles and shock the world once again ...

:D

(or i'll just barely make the playoffs again and be one of the thousands to rot in obscurity ... could go either way)

Looks like I need to renew. :D

:D

Not to mention that Huddle memberships make wonderful gifts and have been known to keep people from contracting some rare, fatal disease so if there is anyone else you care about...