[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ATTN: WCOFF'ers

skylive5

There are 562 teams/entries listed. No wonder it's so hard to win the grand prize!!!! :D

I believe the total is more like 780 teams

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you will go WR-WR this year?

Sky tried that last year in HOT. Ask him what the results were and if he needs a TE! :D

I KNOW! I KNOW! :D

I KNOW! I KNOW! AND THAT IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF THING I HAVE BEEN DOING!!!!!!

I am ticked.

Just once, just ONCE I want to draft a stud RB with a top 3 pick. Just once. How many years does it take?

Dam, David......my ears are hurtin' w/ all that caps stuff. Now I'm lookin' for a Q-Tip! :D

Great.. I was trying to look at a half full glass of good beer, and thanks to DMD, I'm now staring at a half empty glass of piss.

Ah - I'll get over it by tomorrow and start making plans. I am just a little disappointed that every season in WCOFF I get very deep draft picks while teams like Huddle Heroes unnamed teams seem to be blessed every year with great draft slots. I have even tried signing up for WCOFF at different times of the year just to see if it matters (obtw - no).

There is no bad draft slot, only bad drafters.

And I hope to hell there are 11 of those guys in my league :D

Well that's just downright wrong, you pay for the membership, look at the info and then win the biggest payout in FF.

Wait a second, he doesn't read the info, how could he have won if he did :D

Shaun Alexander and Larry Johnson

:D

Go Heroes! :D

I think you should actually have to be attending the WCOFF draft to go all cheerleader on us here... besides, you certainly don't look good in that cheerleader outfit. But, at least you have a good excuse for not being able to make it this year.

Hey, you're the expert. #11, #6 #2 pick, it shouldn't matter. You should win regardless.

I shall persevere despite temporary obstacles. By now I should be as familiar with drafting at the end as anyone there.

Baby Saint comes in August, so no WCOFF for me, unfortunately. Best of luck to all Huddlers. :D

And DMD, most guys at the #11 spot in mocks I've seen are starting off with some combo of Caddy/Ronnie (even though he's climbing)/Rudi/Smith/TO/Chad, so could be worse. I don't see much difference between, say, Edge at #6 and Caddy/Ronnie at #11.

Baby Saint comes in August, so no WCOFF for me, .....

You will look for absolutely any excuse won't you? :D

On a side note: I thought that I would rather have DMD's 11th than my 9th. But the more I look at it... I think the 9th may be a bit better. Still sucks though.

I hope this isn't the year that Huddler teams end up playing each other. So far (knock on wood) we have all been lucky.

On a side note: I thought that I would rather have DMD's 11th than my 9th. But the more I look at it... I think the 9th may be a bit better. Still sucks though.

I hope this isn't the year that Huddler teams end up playing each other. So far (knock on wood) we have all been lucky.

I'm really just afraid that you'll corrupt me by taking me to a seedy Vegas strip club, Sky. :D

I'm really just afraid that you'll corrupt me by taking me to a seedy Vegas strip club, Sky. :D

:D Much to my regret sometimes I am a tag-along.

Too many gambling opportunities out there to waste time in a strip club that doesn't even have slot machines much less any other gambling.

:D

Are you a member of the Heroes and your own team Sky?

I think it'd be kind of cool to have a Huddle team or or two be in the same division, but that's just me.

Edited by TDFFFreak