[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My new favorite beer

evil_gop_liars

This is some good stuff. Had it at a brewfest last year. Call me a beer snob or even redundant if you may, but to me it seems like more of a wine :D Better in the fall and winter IMO

Been drinking a lot of MacTarnahans Amber Ale this summer. Friggin' rocks :D:D

This is some good stuff. Had it at a brewfest last year. Call me a beer snob or even redundant if you may, but to me it seems like more of a wine :D Better in the fall and winter IMO

I'm stuck on Laguinitas Seasonal Ale right now. I don't stay enough to much from my normal 2 or 3 beers but this is good beer.

My same reaction. The description seemed to fruity to me. But to each his own. I'll look for one today locally to see if I can test one.

Myself I had a local micro porter. Wachusett Black Shack. Dang good stuff!

Although its a few months away Sam Adams' "Old Fezziwig Ale" is some of the best domestic brew I've ever had but is availble 3 bottles at a time in their annual holiday 12 packs. I'm in CA and can't get it any other way. :D

The website makes it sound as if it tastes like a fruitcake, but is actually very subtle and as I remember a touch dry which makes it great.

New Belgium Skinny Dip as a hot summer day beer for me this summer! Nothing like a few ice cold lighter bodied biers on a summer day! They brew it with Kamfir lime leaves which gives it that lime taste without adding any lime...

New Belgium Skinny Dip as a hot summer day beer for me this summer! Nothing like a few ice cold lighter bodied biers on a summer day! They brew it with Kamfir lime leaves which gives it that lime taste without adding any lime...

yeah, that one is definitely the best of the "summer beers" i've tried so far this year.

Pyramid Brewery That beer is crack cocaine to me...and it's been on sale for about 2 month. :opensthunderhead: :D

I woudln't have known. Last time I was at Pyramid, Twiley almost got us kicked out. Haven't been back since.

I was out at Mac & Jack's a couple weeks ago. That's the good stuff but since its not bottled, you have to find it on tap or go to the brewery to pick up growlers.

Snoqualmie makes some pretty good beers too. Their PGA is good stuff.

For IPAs, I tend to stick to the Oregon brewers though.

Edited by Seattle LawDawg

I woudln't have known. Last time I was at Pyramid, Twiley almost got us kicked out. Haven't been back since.

I was out at Mac & Jack's a couple weeks ago. That's the good stuff but since its not bottled, you have to find it on tap or go to the brewery to pick up growlers.

Snoqualmie makes some pretty good beers too. Their PGA is good stuff.

For IPAs, I tend to stick to the Oregon brewers though.

My favorite brewery beer is Diamond Knot. Next time your in Mukilteo check it out. good stuff

Pyramid Brewery That beer is crack cocaine to me...and it's been on sale for about 2 month. :opensthunderhead: :D

+1 I couldn't believe we had this beer here. I bought out the store last time I was in because I was afraid they wouldn't get anymore in. It's some good shiznit.

BTW, we're going to KC this weekend. Going to Boulevard Brewery to get some free Pale Ale. :D

I've been drinking Thunderhead IPA a lot lately, and it's very good. It's from a brewery in Washington, but the name escapes me at the moment. SLD, have you heard of that one?

IPAs tend to be too bitter to me. But if I see this one around, I'll give her a whirl.

We made a half ale / half wheat last month that is simply outstanding. Reminds me of the Sam Adams' Winter Ale. :D