[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pop Quiz Hot Shots

yo mama

You know what, my research indicated the same numbers. But, for whatever reason, the source I'm getting this quiz from did not include Parker (though they probably should have).

I don't know why Fitzgerald is not on the list, but he isn't. My research confirms what you found, that he had only 1 dropped pass, so he clearly deserves to be on this list.

So your "source" missed a guy who didn't have any drops and a guy who only had one drop.

Methinks your "source" suxor big fat donkey balls. :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So your "source" missed a guy who didn't have any drops and a guy who only had one drop.

Methinks your "source" suxor big fat donkey balls. :D

Well, keep that in mind next time you're looking at anything from KC Joyner from ESPN Insider. I know I'm going to.

Well, keep that in mind next time you're looking at anything from KC Joyner from ESPN Insider. I know I'm going to.

These are obviously very subjective stats. You can hardly call the dude out for factual errors. :D

I've actually been very curious about Joyner's books. I think I'm going to purchase his "Football Scientist" service this year, just to check it out. Did anybody else buy his book last year? I'd love to hear about how helpful it was (or wasn't) to fellow fantasy players.