[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible Travis Henry trade?

Ralph Furley

This is the latest info on CBS Sportsline. Anyone homers hear of any possible trades?

News: The Nashville City Paper reports the Tennessee Titans might showcase Travis Henry in the preseason in order to trade him. Henry, Chris Brown and rookie LenDale White make for a crowded backfield.

Analysis: Henry would warrant no more than a late-round choice in a possible trade. Once a first- or second-round choice for Fantasy Footballers, Henry is now worth no more than a flier in the late rounds.

Henry's gotta feel downright unwanted. Buffalo and now Tennessee. . .

Of course I'm sure the drug suspension didn't help.

You know, Oakland doesn't seem to have a problem with such "recreational activities" *and* there's really no solid RB depth behind Jordan... :D

Edited by yo mama

You know, Oakland doesn't seem to have a problem with such "recreational activities" *and* there's really no solid RB depth behind Jordan... :D

I would love it to happen for Madden 07 online. But fantasy wise it would kill him. Would just be a backup. But they need depth bad in Oakland.

I recall his contract being rather high

You recall incorrectly.

Also, Henry's roster bonus was pushed back to 2007, so he's basically playing on an el cheapo one-year deal (barely over half a million $$).

This is the latest info on CBS Sportsline. Anyone homers hear of any possible trades?

News: The Nashville City Paper reports the Tennessee Titans might showcase Travis Henry in the preseason in order to trade him. Henry, Chris Brown and rookie LenDale White make for a crowded backfield.

Analysis: Henry would warrant no more than a late-round choice in a possible trade. Once a first- or second-round choice for Fantasy Footballers, Henry is now worth no more than a flier in the late rounds.

Poor wording in the title - I wouldn't call this a "possible trade" more of "Titans looking to showcase Henry FOR a trade."

If Henry is cheap, why would you sacrifice quality RB depth for peanuts?

They might do this, they might do that.

IMO, they are very wise to find a way to get rid of these damaged goods. He's pretty much an average running back that has had injury, fumbling, and attitude problems in the past.

Agree with Chavez.

Slow time of the year for NFL news so somebody speculates that a player "might" be traded. Really, nearly any player "might" be traded. Yes, it could happen, but it is unlikely in my opinion. The Titans would not be able to get much for him. Their other rb's are a very very injury prone Chris Brown, and a rookie who has never taken an NFL snap in LenDale White. The only way they move Henry is if they can get a good deal for him and/or one of the other rb's like Payton or Damien Nash step up and show alot more than they have to this point.

He'd be a great backup for Edge in AZ. He can play with a similar style, and Shipp and Arrington are garbage. Plus, he'd be less apt to b*tch about playing time, because he'd know his role behind Edge.

True.

There are a lot of good teams that could use a backup, but I would guess the price will be too high for anyone that wasn't planning on using him a lot. The Texans are talking to the Saints about Mike Bennett, so I'm sure Travis Henry could get into that conversation if he plays well. I don't see anyone else giving a 3rd round pick or higher unless they get an injury.

I would love it to happen for Madden 07 online. But fantasy wise it would kill him. Would just be a backup. But they need depth bad in Oakland.

Right, like any Madden game would have accounted for any roster changes made after mid May.