[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay Homers

devilwoman

...so what is wrong with the guy...I had read during camp he and Farve had hooked up a number of times on some good passes and he was doing a good job in camp...wonder why he is such a dud now...is he hurt, I mean he isn't going to be the deep threat but I would think a large target across the middle would be nice to have considering Brett is going to have another tough year....interesting. Good info BJ. I gotta root for the guy...I need him for sure!! *crossing finger*

I'd watch Jennings to move into the #2 WR spot within the first 2-3 weeks of the season. Unless Ferguson and/or Gardner suddenly become effective WRs after spending a few years with teams that were pretty much begging them to take the #1 or #2 WR slot over, which they both failed at miserably, Jennings has enough talent & polish to be an effective #2 WR in GB even in his rookie year - and the #2 WR in GB is going to get some solid FF numbers.

Boerigter was always a reliable target when on the field. He battled injury after injury in KC and could never stay healthy, he was supposed to compete for the #2 spot in 2003 after his breakout rookie season in 2002, but he didn't impress the coaches enough and landed the #3 role. Then of course expectations were high again in 2004 and he missed the whole season. In 2005 he started out hurt again I believe and he just never ragained the form of a player we saw with the good burst off the line, and good downfield threat (mainly cause of size). He was just not reliable. He should be a good target for Favre over the middle or end zone.

I had to do a report on Ed Gein in high school...

That guy was completley normal... Nothing weird or strange about him at all.

...aside from being 50 and still living with Mom.

I had to do a report on Ed Gein in high school...

That guy was completley normal... Nothing weird or strange about him at all.

Yeah, I suppose so.

If you consider skinning women & using their skins for lampshades and couch covers normal....

Edited by Bronco Billy

Officially Ferguson, but Jennings could jump to that position rather quickly.

Gardner is blowing his opportunity by not attending workouts.

Gardner could do it if he steps up in TC and does it. He said during minicamps he had to babysit for his child and showed up late. His attitude doesn't impress so far.

Jennings could be the man because everyone else sucks. Next to Driver he has impressed the most, runing crisp patterns and breaking out of his breaks well, but he is a rookie.

I expect someone else to be brought in VIA waivers. Everyone is hit and miss at this point, but I like Jennings.

Gardner could do it if he steps up in TC and does it. He said during minicamps he had to babysit for his child and showed up late. His attitude doesn't impress so far.

Jennings could be the man because everyone else sucks. Next to Driver he has impressed the most, runing crisp patterns and breaking out of his breaks well, but he is a rookie.

I expect someone else to be brought in VIA waivers. Everyone is hit and miss at this point, but I like Jennings.

I imagine it would be tough to afford child care on an NFL salary. :D

I think the ideal would be Driver #1, Gardner as another possession WR big target near the GL. And Ferguson on the outside, as a deep threat. Jennings could be good, I just think most WR's need to be groomed into being a valuable contributor. Not often they come in and start...