[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bush a likely Hold out

Bronco Billy

:D it's kinda fun to see a thread that you haven't yet clicked on, where the headline is old news and the sucka is on like 8 pages. you know it's degenerated into some sort of ridiculous tangent flame-war, you just have to go to the last page to find out the particulars.

so what do we find, another asinine BB/BS spat? eh, kinda boring. was hoping for more of a pile-on where some newbie is telling everyone else to get a life.

You musta missed it, it's right here. :D

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but I can't resist jumping in one more time...

BS1 -- here is "testimony" you keep referring to (from your own post):

"Mr. Bush -- or through his associates -- had made some type of agreement with Mr. Lake's group."

Somehow you believe that relieves Bush of knowledge of/responsibility for the agreement with New Era???? Come ON, dude! That's easily the weakest argument you've made so far.

Also, you're criticizing BB and I for "jumping to conclusions" or unfair prejudice (or whatever) in regard to Reggie Bush...yet, meanwhile, you don't hesitate to repeatedly call the New Era founders "gangsters" and "criminals." THEN you use that prejudice to argue that WE shouldn't judge Reggie Bush??? :D

Not only that, but in one breath you call them criminals, only to mention later that they're associated with a legit NFLPA-certified agent -- and then use that to strengthen some other argument. :D

That is just unbelievably ludicrous. NOW I agree that this thread is no longer worthy of my time.

Edited by Swiss Cheezhead

so what do we find, another asinine BB/BS spat? eh, kinda boring. was hoping for more of a pile-on where some newbie is telling everyone else to get a life.

My suggestion to you is that if you find this beneath you that you simply don't click on the thread. I guess a sign of genius is that they click on a thread "where the headline is old news" Brilliant!

:D

Also, you're criticizing BB and I for "jumping to conclusions" or unfair prejudice (or whatever) in regard to Reggie Bush...yet, meanwhile, you don't hesitate to repeatedly call the New Era founders "gangsters" and "criminals." THEN you use that prejudice to argue that WE shouldn't judge Reggie Bush??? :D

Think about it Swiss. Why would the plantiffs attorney even have said Bush - or Bush associates - if New ERA had a deal in place only with Reggie Bush?

I'll answer that for you.

The attorney would NOT have said that in his sworn testimony, if they really had a deal in place with Bush & had only dealt with Bush. They're after $3.2 million dollars and even raising the possibility that the deal was through Bush associates instead of Bush himself, certainly does not HELP their case.

And just for the sake of clarity, it was BB who first brought up the gangster & criminal connections with New ERA....not me.

Of course when BB brought it up, it was simply to negatively associate Bush with gangsters & criminals.

Now I point out another way to look at New ERA's criminal connection...

...and surprise, surprise, that just can't be, we get the :D .

Exactly who is it, that's showing their prejudice here? :D

But hey, you guys want to try and convict him through some newspaper articles, knock yourselves out.

I said earlier I'm more of the innocent until proven guilty type of guy, so personally, I'll reserve judgement until it's all said and done.

New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush (L) shakes hands with five-time Pro Bowl linebacker Cornelius Bennett ® at Jackson International Airport in Jackson, Mississippi July 31, 2006. Bush has agreed to a six-year contract with the Saints. REUTERS/Sean Gardner (UNITED STATES)

Reuters - 2 hours, 38 minutes ago

Rest up Reggie, tomorrow you get thrown to the wolves. :D Edited by rajncajn

Clearly he is a monster talent, but eventually it comes down to teamwork, heart, desire. I personally do not see it, never have. Time will tell.

I thought he was a pretty good team mate in College? Did I miss something?

The kid never did anything negative towards his teammates during his time at USC. People are just hatin' him because he is trying to get the most money he can and deserves, especially because of Young's contract. I think he will be a great teammate and even better citizen. Time will tell of course though.