[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sleeper at RB

Scooby

take into consideration the fact that alexander will be picked so high and may have the same numbers, hole at the left side of Seattle O-Line

Ya know, it's not like Seattle replaced Hutchinson with an retarded emperor penguin...

so, high on jackson but not quite alexander high?

Honestly, in leagues that do not award points for receptions, Alexander is clearly superior. In leagues that do award points per receptions, it's a closer call. Alexander doesn't get a whole lot of action in the passing game.

and Alexander has cream puffs for a sched. again.

Ya know, it's not like Seattle replaced Hutchinson with an retarded emperor penguin...

Actually, it's weird but I have read in multiple sources that Seattle plans on using a 4 man line and simply not using a left guard...

Edited by alexgaddis

Well I'll give you that if you buy into the Madden Curse... Madden 07

...and some might argue that he's probably due for an injury isn't he, I mean the guy really hasn't missed many games if I remember correctly...so in that sense, i'll give ya Jackson over Alexander. I'm curious to see how much Hutch hurts the Seattle line, not that I think it will much, but can SA continue to dominate as usual?

If bulger is healthy that team is going to put up some serious points too, but I'd still have to stick with Alexander and these guys, no way he's better.

I am buying Steven Jackson over Sean Alexander in the NFC. Who's with me?

Call me :D but I'd draft Steven Jackson over SA this year. It is all PPR leagues, but I'm not a fan of Alexander and I've let it be known I want Jackson on all my teams this year. I was actually offered SA for Jackson and I turned it down. :D

Guess there went my Huddle cred :D

Edit: I'd wouldn't draft Jackson over SA, I just wouldn't take Alexander. Then I would reach for Jackson if her were still there after trading down or if i was picking in the bottom of the round.

Edited by Hat Trick