[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson Vid

samurai30

A highlight 2005 video of Larry Johnson doing his damage. Although his o-line is awesome, LJ is the perfect player to take advantage of that. He rarely stumbles out of the hole, which makes him so dangerous when he gets past the linebackers. He's gotta be the #1 pick this year over Alexander the Great. Its just so fun to watch him run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR8Ug7UWySI...larry%20johnson

Edited by samurai30

Doesn't it look like LJ is playing against a pop warner league?

I thought the same thing. However, then I realized that several of those clips were against the Giants, Cowboys and Chargers. All relatively solid D's. It looks like every time someone hits him hard he gets more and more pissed off and plays that much harder. Gotta love that!

A highlight 2005 video of Larry Johnson doing his damage. Although his o-line is awesome, LJ is the perfect player to take advantage of that. He rarely stumbles out of the hole, which makes him so dangerous when he gets past the linebackers. He's gotta be the #1 pick this year over Alexander the Great. Its just so fun to watch him run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR8Ug7UWySI...larry%20johnson

I have been lucky enough in my league to draft Alexander the past two years but I have to agree that Johnson is the pick for me if he is there when I pick which I imagine will have to be the #1 pick but you never know in the league I'm in. Alot of the guys want a QB in the 1st round when I'm stocking up on stud RB's. Nice post samurai.

I have been lucky enough in my league to draft Alexander the past two years but I have to agree that Johnson is the pick for me if he is there when I pick which I imagine will have to be the #1 pick but you never know in the league I'm in. Alot of the guys want a QB in the 1st round when I'm stocking up on stud RB's. Nice post samurai.

Dang, more then 1 qb is taken in the first round? Are QBs more valuable in ur league?....

:D pretty boring stuff if you ask me :D

Nobody did. :D

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: irish.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder irish

Ah, now that's much better. You're really making a name for yourself here :D

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: irish.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder irish

Ah, now that's much better. You're really making a name for yourself here :D

Oh stop you're acting childish now. It was a joke for crying out loud.