[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lendale White's value is rising

Footballjoe

That would be great Lendale would be the main man for the Titans.

Send him to Green Bay and complete their glass menagerie of a back field.

I don't care who you are, that was just plain funny. :D

One of the teams interested in Brown was Denver. He would be a beast playing for Denver again aside from his health issues. As well as Lendale being a great fit for what the Titans want to do. Win, win for everyone.

Sorry DMD but I don't think Brown gets in line behind T jones or Bennett for trade deals, he jumps right to the front.

One of the teams interested in Brown was Denver. He would be a beast playing for Denver again aside from his health issues. As well as Lendale being a great fit for what the Titans want to do. Win, win for everyone.

Sorry DMD but I don't think Brown gets in line behind T jones or Bennett for trade deals, he jumps right to the front.

:D T Jones has been the one of the 3 that has really carried an offensive load the last 2 years. If you were a GM would you want a guy that keeps hitting the injury report, or one that can carry the rock every week?

You sure? Jones is the one I'd want...Brown is a poor-man's DD. Jones produced mightily without the benefit of a passing game, while Chris Brown hasn't proven a thing, other than the propensity to ride the injury report.

:D T Jones has been the one of the 3 that has really carried an offensive load the last 2 years. If you were a GM would you want a guy that keeps hitting the injury report, or one that can carry the rock every week?

T Jones isn't going anywhere. The Titans want Brown gone and he will be. Hello Broncos or Texans. Top of the list.

Edited by irish