[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lendale White's value is rising

Footballjoe

I think LenDale has the most upside of the three Titans running backs, and I could see him definitely having value towards the latter parts of the season if they aren't in the playoff hunt. He should be in shape by then, and it's likely the Titans will give him an opportunity to show what he can do with 20-25 carries in a game. To start the season, I could see him being the goal-line back, which isn't a bad place to start (assuming he gets into camp by signing, recovers from his nagging injuries, etc.).

FFLongSnapper

Priority News has it right...why would the starter going into camp demand a trade? Is it because he fears White? Not likely.

Maybe Brown is healthy and knows he's healthy. He looks at the glut of backs on the roster and the fact that they are rebuliding, and is trying to leverage his spot into an unquestioned starting role elsewhere. Maybe he's just trying to get an answer from the coaching staff as to what his role is, or reaffirmation that he is the man.

Yep...I am playing Devil's Advocate again... :D

Edited by The Wolf

Seems to me that if the Rams are interested in M. Bennett, they'd be even more interested in C. Brown.

No, not really. Linehan, like most new coaches, is interested in former players -- especially for depth. That's why he's inquiring about Bennett. Plus, Bennett would come cheaper than Brown, I imagine.

Edited by Swiss Cheezhead

No, not really. Linehan, like most new coaches, is interested in former players -- especially for depth. That's why he's inquiring about Bennett. Plus, Bennett would come cheaper than Brown, I imagine.

No real argument with your points. I just think Brown is the better of the two RBs.

not only that, bringing someone in who knows they will be the backup is often better for team chemistry

Look I can understand why his value is going up but think about guys I had Lendale with the job before the season even started anyway with Norm Chow being the O-Cor he already knows most of the terminology, etc. Guy will be a stud in fantasy a guy who comes in with a chip on his shoulder and the power to score the TD and the speed to go the distance. And don't forget about Travis Henry.

Look I can understand why his value is going up but think about guys I had Lendale with the job before the season even started anyway with Norm Chow being the O-Cor he already knows most of the terminology, etc. Guy will be a stud in fantasy a guy who comes in with a chip on his shoulder and the power to score the TD and the speed to go the distance. And don't forget about Travis Henry.

Travis Henry's career is sitting in a dark corner with a gun to its temple. Stick a fork in it, he is done. :D

I am excited about White. Next news I want to hear is Corey Dillon retires and Maroney is starting!