[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver RBs

gfield88

I hate Denver. It was nice there for a little while when Portis became the clearcut RB. I won my championship that year.

That fine. Leave the DEN RBs for the rest of us. I was pleasantly rewarded by risking a 9th round pick on Mike Anderson last year while others were drafting Bell in the late 2nd/early 3rd round.

That fine. Leave the DEN RBs for the rest of us. I was pleasantly rewarded by risking a 9th round pick on Mike Anderson last year while others were drafting Bell in the late 2nd/early 3rd round.

Anderson rewarded me as well...when my brother outbid me for him and I "got stuck" with Larry Johnson!

I understand that Dayne, and Bell for that matter are not top tier runners on their own, but in the Denver system which scores tradionally 44 tds over all. All of the projections have Plummer throwing low 20's that still leaves 24 tds unaccounted for. Even in a 2 way split thats double digits for Dayne and Bell. Why wouldn't someone take both of the rbs (presuming its only a 2 way split and according to the huddle's cheat sheets they don't have Cobb listed) and you have a pair of potential double digits? Iguess I'm trying to understand. Last year Mike Anderson was the 51st ranked rb and scored 13. Everyyear it seems that the Denver rbs are overlooked.

Everyyear it seems that the Denver rbs are overlooked.

it's not that they're overlooked it's that a lot of people choose not to draft into a RBBC. the RB situation in Denver is so tenuous that you could feasibly spend 2 high-mid round draft picks on Denver RBs and still not end up with the starter for the year.

it's high risk-high reward. i avoid it like the plague.

I just completed a 12 team mock and Bell went in the third. I grabbed Dayne in the 7th

Just got Dayne in the 8th.

I hear the Eagles are interested in Lelie. There's a team desperate for WR help...