[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

French Fry Condiments

untateve

On your fries goes...?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite french fry condiment?

• ketchup/catsup
    • malt vinegar
    • blue cheese
    • mayo
    • mustard
    • something else

Prefer ranch, will go with mayo from time to time.

Fries in gravy are good, if probably a bit too gallic in these Francophobic times.

Malt vinegar sprayed on them is THE best, but most places I eat don't have bottles of it lying around.

I like Ketchup and malt vinegar, but Mrs. PD takes the cake. She likes to dip her fries into a chocolate milkshake, and claims that salty FF dipped into the shake is similar to a chocolate covered pretzel, and my 5 year old likes it as well-well to each their own I reckon.

Don't any of yooz dip the fries in your milkshake? Good stuff Maynard. Chili/cheese fries are good, garlic fries are yummy and dipped in ranch is good too. Ketchup or plain with salt/pepper if nothing else is appealing.

Edited by Hugh B Tool

I like Ketchup and malt vinegar, but Mrs. PD takes the cake. She likes to dip her fries into a chocolate milkshake, and claims that salty FF dipped into the shake is similar to a chocolate covered pretzel, and my 5 year old likes it as well-well to each their own I reckon.

Don't any of yooz dip the fries in your milkshake? Good stuff Maynard. Chili/cheese fries are good, garlic fries are yummy and dipped in ranch is good too. Ketchup or plain with salt/pepper if nothing else is appealing.

I have to agree with Mrs. PD and the Tool!! Although I prefer Malts.

Malt Vin. is great as is Ranch; but when I am eating a burger I like to use Ketchup mixed with a good hot sauce!

:D

in canada they like there gravy and it aint all that bad

I spent a drunken evening in Windsor disturbingly amused that the Burger King had gravy as a side item for fries. On the menu it was called something like poontang... or at least that's what we called it. It wasn't as funny the next day. :D

Vinegar on fries is the shiznickiest.

gravy

From a steakhouse is very nice. My dad and I used to hit Ponderosa back in the day when I was a youngster. He made me order the Chopped steak which was pretty good but I would get the fries and a side of grave and mushrooms. Good eaten for me back then.