[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Food beverage Forum Idea....

Pope Flick

There's a few places that sell Zapp's. I'll see if I can find the BBQ. If not, I'll put together something. I'll pm you an address, and send me yours in return.

got it, going out on Monday along with Chief Dicks...got one more bottle...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a few places that sell Zapp's. I'll see if I can find the BBQ. If not, I'll put together something. I'll pm you an address, and send me yours in return.

I got your box this morning :D I thought it was someone from the Hot Wheels community so the box has been in my car all day. I just remembered (after I saw you post somewhere today) what your name was and NC...so I went and opened the box and there were the chippies! I scarfed down a bag while walking to each sales guy's cube and having them try'em.

"Oh, these are those chips you've been raving about? Mmmmmm....yer right, they're good!"

Thanks for the trade!

got it, going out on Monday along with Chief Dicks...got one more bottle...

Got the mustard today. You should have seen me ripping open that box, open the mustard, and squirt a few drops in my mouth.

My wife looked at me like I was a Martian.

Oh, and your BBQ sauce will be heading out shortly. Many thanks!!!!!! :D

how about a good crab boil seasoning? My wife and i were out east a few years ago and went to a great one. I've tried a couple off the shelf mixes, but nothing was close.

I tried some boil called Swampfire when I was down at Oak Island. I can't find it here, but PD should be able to get his hands on some and it was the best I've had. Got some definate bite to it.

I got your box this morning :D I thought it was someone from the Hot Wheels community so the box has been in my car all day. I just remembered (after I saw you post somewhere today) what your name was and NC...so I went and opened the box and there were the chippies! I scarfed down a bag while walking to each sales guy's cube and having them try'em.

"Oh, these are those chips you've been raving about? Mmmmmm....yer right, they're good!"

Thanks for the trade!

:D Glad to do it. I'll let you know when I get the mustard, I've got some brats in the fridge waitin'!

Great idea here...

I am looking for a couple of things:

1. Cheese curds... I know there's plenty of y'all in Wisconsin. There's some restaurant that'll mail 'em to me, but I'd have to put in a minimum $40 order. Yikes. That's a lot of cheese.

2. "Cajun Sparkle" seasoning that used to be at some Popeye's Chicken. My s/o would go nuts if I could find some of this stuff.

I'd be able to get you some of the best Italian sausage out there. Yeah, in Southern California. Truuuuust me.

Great idea here...

I am looking for a couple of things:

1. Cheese curds... I know there's plenty of y'all in Wisconsin. There's some restaurant that'll mail 'em to me, but I'd have to put in a minimum $40 order. Yikes. That's a lot of cheese.

2. "Cajun Sparkle" seasoning that used to be at some Popeye's Chicken. My s/o would go nuts if I could find some of this stuff.

I'd be able to get you some of the best Italian sausage out there. Yeah, in Southern California. Truuuuust me.

deal

We have some of the best cheese curd factories within 50 miles of my house.. Now they will not be the freshest cause of the mailing but they will still be good.. I mail some to my brother in Denmark( un refrigerated) and hes says they come in just fine....

Got the mustard today. You should have seen me ripping open that box, open the mustard, and squirt a few drops in my mouth.

My wife looked at me like I was a Martian.

Oh, and your BBQ sauce will be heading out shortly. Many thanks!!!!!! :D

:D

deal

We have some of the best cheese curd factories within 50 miles of my house.. Now they will not be the freshest cause of the mailing but they will still be good.. I mail some to my brother in Denmark( un refrigerated) and hes says they come in just fine....

I'm talkin' the breaded/fried bad boys. :D Dee-licious.

I can get you something from here... ... GOOD stuff! :D

well not many places make them like that exept at the fair... ill see what i can find and get back to yah....

I forgot the place Big John directed me to (BJ, a little help please? :D ) ... but they have the breaded/fried ones for sale but as I noted before, would only sell in HUGH quantities.

The place that I had 'em at (gosh it's literally been 16+ years) was in Door County, WI ... called The Hitchin' Post (a bar). :D

I forgot the place Big John directed me to (BJ, a little help please? :D ) ... but they have the breaded/fried ones for sale but as I noted before, would only sell in HUGH quantities.

The place that I had 'em at (gosh it's literally been 16+ years) was in Door County, WI ... called The Hitchin' Post (a bar). :D

http://www.krollsrestaurant.com/catalog/de...php?cPath=21_23

deal

I bought some fresh curd a few weeks ago and the guy at the counter said I could leave it on the counter for a few weeks and it would be OK. :D

I ate some and put it in the fridge. :D

Along the lines of Huddle Buddy I guess.

here's the dealio: I live out in Los Angeles, and a buddy of mine had, at a recent BBQ, some bbq sauce that was from carolina and was vinegar based. The stuff kicked ass. but, of course you can't get it out here.

So....I'd love to find someone will to find me some real southern bbq sauce and work out a trade perhaps for some hot suce from out here ( I don't know if they have rooster sauce elsewhere for instance), straight cash, barter over something else etc.

in other words, let's share some regional tastes instead of merely talking about them.

And no, I don't know the sauce label. But a vinegar or mustard bbq sauce simply don't exist out here. That's what I'm after.

Who's game?

Real southern bbq sauce? Next time I'm at Pierce's, I'll pick you up a bottle. If you don't love it, I'll vote for whatever Demoncrat runs. :D Or you can just order it on the website. Trust me, it's great.

It's out by Keggerz neck of the woods about an hour away from me. Mmmmmmm, good.

Edited by TimC

We have an enormous gourmet food store here in Chapel Hill (NC)and they probably have 100 different kinds of BBQ sauce. I'll be happy to pick up some for somebody.

Did you know the name of the sauce Pope?

ETA: random fact: I made some killer broccoli/mushroom grits the other night to go with my marinated pork chops!

Edited by billay

I tried out my new bottle of stadium mustard from loaf! The stuff is awesome, I scarfed down two brats in record time last night. Thanks again!

no problems. Still got a bottle left...

Had some stadium mustard tonight thanks to loaf. Awesome stuff!!

And loaf, by the way, I haven't mailed your sauce yet. I did get you a nice big bottle of Gates, which is starting at me on my kitchen counter, and I plan on mailing it tomorrow or Saturday. Been busy here lately. :D

Edited by Chief Dick

well nun of the cheese factories sell " breaded cheese curds" one guy said is was agianst his religion... they do have thme in the super market..... ill check on what kinds usuallly about 15 or so different brands

Anybody wanna trade some stuff, Philly- Hoagies , steak sandwiches, Tasty Cakes, Wise Potatoe Chips, Philly Soft Pretzels- I want to get some really good BBQ sauce. Let me know.