[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do you think lands Bennett?

Big John

Where does Bennett end up?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. pick one

• Texans
    • Chiefs
    • Rams
    • Other - Specify

I think it doesn't matter ...

Basically, I could careless if Miami got him or not. Brown is the man in Miami, no one is going to take that from him. Bennett could be a good backup to him though.

Edited by Flip_Side

Saban and Mueller are still trying to get a deal done for Bennett. Sammy Morris has done an ok job in the past, but Saban would like someone a bit more explosive for the role.

I just cut & pasted this from the Sun Sentinal:

Still looking for a RB

Despite the broken forearm suffered by Ricky Williams Saturday, Saban reiterated his support for the suspended Dolphins running back as he plays this year for Toronto in the Canadian Football League.

Saban said he hadn't watched Williams playing in the CFL because it has no impact on the Dolphins this season.

"I'm interested in Ricky and how he's doing, but I get that information more by talking to him," Saban said.

Saban said the Dolphins are in the market for a backup running back to replace Williams. Sammy Morris is projected as the second-string running back behind Brown.

"We have faith, trust and confidence in the players that we have," said Saban, whose team reportedly has discussed a trade with New Orleans for running back Michael Bennett. "But we also would look if the opportunity presented itself to possibly add depth at that position because we obviously lost a pretty significant player."

Brown should be ready to expand his role and get more touches by far. Missing 3 weeks of camp last year, plus being a rook RB and hitting the "rookie wall" towrads the end of the season, diminished his overall numbers. Supposedly he has bulked up a bit and looked a bit quicker in the early mini's so we shall see. I wouldn't mind having Bennett though for some insurance.

Edited by 'canes2004

Yes.

His fantasy value is wholly dependant on LJ getting hurt. If LJ stays healthy, MB has little to no value. If LJ gets hurt then MB's value increases based on his ability to stay healthy.

What about Edwards' assertion that KC will run the ball 550+ times this year, and LJ can't do them all? Doesn't that now mean Bennett gets some of those carries?

Edited by cre8tiff

Big John,

Please confirm :D Savage Beatings as being one of only two Huddlers, who voted KC, before it became fact.

TIA.

Polls are setup as secret ballots. It is not possible to see who voted for whom.