[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many mocks

Wolv

Have you done so far?

Not that early mocks mean a whole lot - injuries, holdouts, and preseason performance play a hugh part in constantly changing cheatsheets, but they certainly add familiarity to drafts overall.

50+ so far here. Love the 1 minute mocks. Cheat sheets are about to get really interesting....

Guest MustOfBeenDrunk

5 or 6 and after the top 3 pick they where all differant.

i have only done 1 redraft mock the rest have been dynasty and there are a lot of differant reasoning this years for dynasties.

im with ya. ive done about 25+ just because i get bored during my off days too much. even though its usually with morons, it does help gauge what average FF's are thinking.

im with ya. ive done about 25+ just because i get bored during my off days too much. even though its usually with morons, it does help gauge what average FF's are thinking.

About 20 or 30. My favorites are the ones on Antports that go every night -- not the ones with the 12 hour timer, the ones organized by members on their message board. They take about an hour and these guys are pretty serious and knowledgable. They let you pick your draft position, but to make it more realistic I use a random number generator to pick my slot. Yes I know I'm a :D but I think it's valuable preparation.

Where are you doing so many at? I can't find any fast mocks.

ESPN is fast but you have to deal with a lot of boneheads who pick all rookies, or all players from one team, or take Bush in the 1st round, that kind of crap. Every so often you'll get in one that has some serious players and you'll have a good mock.

I'll plug them again...Antsports is the best. Just gotta grovel a little bit at first but they usually let noobs draft. Just don't screw up or you'll get blacklisted.