[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New article - Life after Roaf

DMD

Jordan Black went to high school in the area, I remember that guy getting absoltuley destroyed in high school... I would start to get worried. Black is spare.

Black was the starter in the six games last year when Roaf was out. While it is obviously never preferable to have a pro bowl lineman leave, Roaf is 35 and spent much of last year injured even when he did play.

Obvious that what KC needs is a WR threat that will change what scheme D's use. You cant have GOnzo as a main blocker to protect but imagine what they could do if you put a lil fear in the D's eyes by having solid WR's. You dont get to the NFL by default, as a team you do need to have most pieces of that puzzle to hide any shortcomings due to lack of depth. Just take a look around the league @ who you percieve to have a piss poor OL. I guarantee those teams are lacking WR talent to take the heat off.

When I read the point about the receivers taking heat off the O-line, the Cards immediately came to my mind too. Last year their O-line was the key problem and Boldin and Fitzgerald were superstars.

I doubt Edge gets 2,000. 1, becuase that is not how the Cardinal offense is geared, and 2, because their line SUX!

I doubt Edge gets 2,000. 1, becuase that is not how the Cardinal offense is geared, and 2, because their line SUX!

:D

I don't think 2,000 yards, but I hope Edge has a great season and proves all the haters wrong.

Edited by Goopster24

DMD, there are a couple things with the article that I'd like to address.

1. Welbourn retired. In the article it states he remains with the team.

2. No mention of losing one of the best FB in the league? FWIW, Johnsons best friend on the team with T-Rich. Those are also key items that adds to this situation as well.

But I'm sticking with LJ to be #1 cause nobody in the league runs with the power and agility like he does. He will get his yards, and more so as he wears down the defense.

Put LJ in that system and he goes for 2000 easy, as Edge will come close to this year.

TY for confirming my point weedwacker :D

LOL, you need to have your head examined. Edge isn't getting anywhere near 2,000 yds in ARI this year. The Cardinals rushed for a COMBINED 1,138 yds (3.16 avg) and TWO TDs last season. I'd be shocked if Edge rushed for 1,300 behind that wretched line.

Edited by Bill Swerski