[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else have a feeling of subdued excitement...

Puddy

My local butcher puts out a Porterhouse as good or better than Daniel's here in Seattle. It is family owned and the front of the shop is "manned" by all the females of the family. All almost as high quality as their Porterhouse or Ribeyes :D It also is one of the largest Hotsauce Dealers in this area. Friggin' Nirvana for a meat eatin' hot sauce chuggin' bastage like myself :D:D

Subdued excitement?, maybe, about two days before going :D Day of going?, like a Jack Russell in a room full of hydrants :D

My local butcher puts out a Porterhouse as good or better than Daniel's here in Seattle. It is family owned and the front of the shop is "manned" by all the females of the family. All almost as high quality as their Porterhouse or Ribeyes :D It also is one of the largest Hotsauce Dealers in this area. Friggin' Nirvana for a meat eatin' hot sauce chuggin' bastage like myself :D:D

Subdued excitement?, maybe, about two days before going :D Day of going?, like a Jack Russell in a room full of hydrants :D

Do they have a catalog?

For me, I feel more like a man. I have gone to the edge of the wilderness and brought home....

MEAT!!!!!!!!

The family shall eat heartily this evening because I had enough gasoline in my pick up truck to make the long, hard trek to the butcher shop. I carefully used my keen, hawk-like vision to rapidly peruse the various selections of carnage. I then used my sharply honed communication skills to announce loudly to the man behind the counter: "GIVE ME MY MEAT AND MAKE IT SNAPPY OR ELSE I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE". I insist on TWO wrappings of butcher paper.

I then stealthily make my way to the checkout lane, dodging the obstacles that only God HIMSELF could place in the way: endcaps, in-aisle displays, and stray grocery carts. I struggle with reaching into my pants to pull out the legal tender in all 50 states. As I struggle with the transaction, I am suddenly aware of my surroundings. It is peaceful. I have found meat, selected meat, and paid for it.

I am man, and I have meat.