[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Drafts - Who do you use?

Spartans91

In prior years, I have been a user of SportingNews.com mocks. Upside: umm, there were available, and you could have a decent chance at getting your spot if you join at the right time. Downside, hardly any 10 team mocks, and waits over 1 hour to get in.

This year, Espn launched a nice front end JAVA mock draft lobby that is, Free! Can you believe that is not exclusive for insiders? Anyhow, it is real nice. Freezes every now and again but you have ZERO control over where you draft - totally random. Also, at 90 seconds a pick this can move real slow if someone joins but never enters and it takes the whole time on every pick (there is always one person who does this!).

Any other sites out there to run mocks?

Any comments/feedback on them?

Jeff

Great news. Thanks.

Is it just me or is the Huddle front page getting more and more congested and harder to navigate/read?

So much good stuff but the organization of it is rough

Guest MustOfBeenDrunk

Great news. Thanks.

Is it just me or is the Huddle front page getting more and more congested and harder to navigate/read?

So much good stuff but the organization of it is rough

any page that has words with more than 6 letters in then are hard for me :D

Antsports.com is what I was using for mocks. GOOD= you can pick the type of draft (ex:12 or10 team, TE or no TE and type of scoring), you can also select the position in which you pick

BAD= The damn draft could last for days!!!! :D

I've used Antsports before too. Unless you rank into their serious mocks, the public mocks can take forever and sometimes half the teams are computer driven by round 4.

Has anyone done a mock throught the partnership with Fantasy Auctioneer? I'd like to hear how a review. Will DMD be doing his mocks there instead of on MFL?

Edited by soopanuts