[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rashaun Woods Cut

Ground Chuck

Kevin Dyson - taken ahead of Randy Moss.

At least Dyson started for a few seasons though and he had his moments (like the Music City Miracle and starting in the Super Bowl). He was definitely a disapointment considering where he was drafted, but I wouldn't put him in the same class as Woods, Soward, Terrell, and (most likely) Reggie Williams.

Edited by tomfin2000

As far as WR busts go, Terrell has to be the biggest given that he was the first selected and never did much of anything but be a problem. Soward was absolutely worthless as was Woods but both were deep first round picks. Terrell was supposed to be a difference maker.

As far as WR busts go, Terrell has to be the biggest given that he was the first selected and never did much of anything but be a problem. Soward was absolutely worthless as was Woods but both were deep first round picks. Terrell was supposed to be a difference maker.

ah, I knew he would be great... What has gone wrong with Michigan players at the next level?

ah, I knew he would be great... What has gone wrong with Michigan players at the next level?

Haha, Anthony Thomas anyone? And that was the same draft I believe. Oh man, gotta love the Bears' drafts back in the day....

I remember going to Bears' training camp and watching Terrell practice. The guy went through the gauntlet and must have dropped five straight passes. It was pitiful.