[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets TC Report

Rovers

I'm convinced you wear a wonder bra. I really don't need to write a book on the Dolphins training camp because quite frankly that information is all over various sites. And actually, I live in NJ not too far from Giants stadium and am very familiar with the Jets. So don't expect me to fly down to Ft. Lauderdale and give you a inside account of every aspect of the team to prove my worth to a shallow clown like yourself.

Now, I'm an a$$hole and you're taking a week off from the huddle? Oh no, what are we all going to do for Jet information? All you've done is insult me time after time. Take off your diapers and stop getting all bent out of shape just because someone disagrees with you. Grow some nuts....

Yes, yer an a$$hole. I'm not taking a week off, but I do expect an unpaid vacation. I'll take the diapers off and shove em... well, since you speak so much chit, go figure out where I would shove them. If you opened your comments with anything other than how much the Jets, the players, the CS and FO sucks, we might even have a conversation. But you think I've been insulting YOU! ? :D Just go start a thread about how much you've read about how great the baitfish will be. Maybe if you save up your allowance, you can hide in the luggage compartment of a Jet Blue flight out of Newark, and visit the state that owns your football team.

Have you figured out how to spell Clemens yet? Sound it out.... cl.... CL... em...EM... en...EN...s....S. That last letter can be tricky. Nothing wrong with being "disadvantaged". Lots of people like you get jobs, generally involving the use of rubber bands. But be careful when ya stretch em.... you might take an eye out! :D

Yes, yer an a$$hole. I'm not taking a week off, but I do expect an unpaid vacation. I'll take the diapers off and shove em... well, since you speak so much chit, go figure out where I would shove them. If you opened your comments with anything other than how much the Jets, the players, the CS and FO sucks, we might even have a conversation. But you think I've been insulting YOU! ? :D Just go start a thread about how much you've read about how great the baitfish will be. Maybe if you save up your allowance, you can hide in the luggage compartment of a Jet Blue flight out of Newark, and visit the state that owns your football team.

Have you figured out how to spell Clemens yet? Sound it out.... cl.... CL... em...EM... en...EN...s....S. That last letter can be tricky. Nothing wrong with being "disadvantaged". Lots of people like you get jobs, generally involving the use of rubber bands. But be careful when ya stretch em.... you might take an eye out! :D

Wow, not only are you a Jet expert but corny as hell too. Don't you worry you'll get many chances to rip the Fish all year long. Just don't try to be funny. Until the next time weasel.

Wow, not only are you a Jet expert but corny as hell too. Don't you worry you'll get many chances to rip the Fish all year long. Just don't try to be funny. Until the next time weasel.

Does that mean you are leaving the thread! :D Great start! :D I appreciate that.