[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well We're Back at it again, aren't we....

Cowboyz1

First of all....Bonehand.... Front Row......Seahawk37...... soopanuts.....your on! :D

Seahawks37, I purpose a bet for the first preseason game. Loser has to break down the opposing teams talents and predict their record, in detail, Expert review style. Force you to see what players are going to kick your tail if and when we meet again. :D

Well now that, that's out of the way. AAAAwwwww. It's back. The spectacle that is called Professional Football better known as the NFL has migrated it’s way back into our Football starved lifes. NO more Nomar, No longer will ESPN play highlight after highlight of Baseball....Baseball......Baseball. For cryin out loud, please, no more, I can't take it any longer. Thank the lord for giving us NFL network!

I have come so close to just saying out loud, “please get to camp and starting hitting”. Please start filtering in those quick 10 second spots of who's signed, hurt, and upset. Anything to break up the endless spiral of top ten diving grabs, deep shots with a collision thrown in here and there. I what to see that same grab, but with another player bearing down on him. Imagine that Left fielder not only having to catch that long, deep fly ball, but, he also has to look out for that left fielders designated hitter (defense back) that’s ready to plow him.

As someone once said, the difference between Baseball, Soccer, Tour De France, WNBA, NBA, Jeff Corwin Experience, what have you, is Ronnie Lott's Finger.

Now for my team.

I’ll break down what I think early and give some bold predictions as to what I think will play out during the course of the season.

Dallas wins minimum 11 Games this year

They beat the Giants Twice, Philly Twice…..Badly, and Washington once.

The Defense will be in the top five in yards allowed, first downs allowed, Sacks and Red Zone defense.

Drew Bledsoe will throw 28 touchdowns this year and be in the top five in passing yards.

RW, DW, J. Witten, TO, and T. Newman all make it to the Pro Bowl.

Game by Game

Sun 9/10 @ Jacksonville Win

Sun 9/17WASHINGTON ?

Sun 10/1@ Tennessee Win

Sun 10/8@ Philadelphia WIN BIG

Sun 10/15HOUSTON Win

Mon 10/23NY GIANTS Win

Sun 10/29@ Carolina ?

Sun 11/5@ Washington ?

Sun 11/12@ Arizona Win

Sun 11/19INDIANAPOLIS ?

Thu 11/23TAMPA BAY Win

Sun 12/3@ NY Giants Win

Sun 12/10NEW ORLEANS Win

Sat 12/16@ Atlanta ?

Mon 12/25PHILADELPHIA Win

Sun 12/31DETROIT Win

So there you have it, 11. The number of wins to make a deep run into the playoffs, and dare I say, play for the grandest prize in all the land.

Players I want to see:

DeMarcus Ware

The kid is huge, powerful and has great speed whether it be in coverage, speed rushing the QB or running down a back trying the make the edge. This kid is going to be awesome this year. 10 Plus sacks, an interception, and 4 forced fumbles.

Rob Petitti

I have a good feeling about this guy. He more then held his own starting at Tackle last year. He got figured out later in the season but he’s a year stronger and wiser. I see him starting this year and doing well while doing so.

Flo

I hope he is motivated to play at his high level, if so he will anchor the line big time.

TO

Yes, I wasn’t gonna put him first but yes, I am intrigued. My thoughts are like this. Can he really be so stupid as to think that he can pull that crap he’s been pulling for a third time? To be honest, I have know idea what went on behind the seen’s in SF or Philly. None of us do. However you can’t do the same thing twice and write the same story in two different cities without people raising an eyebrow if not a sniper rifle. But, I do know this, I can’t stand the guy for what he did to us, however, he is going to score touchdowns and I just don’t know what to think about that. It’s like, wanting to try crack because you know it will make you feel good, but at the same time you know it could very well end life as you know it and at the very least make you feel extremely stupid for thinking that it would last.

T. Newman

This guy is going to be a star. He will shut down his side in a manner akin to the likes of a Prime Primetime. This kid is going to be dangerous.

J. Jones/M. Barber

These two are solid quality backs but who is going to emerge as the primary back. I have a feeling Jones will have a stellar year. While it is also quite possible that Barber gets thrust back into the lineup to do serious damage to opposing defenses. I watched a lot of this kid in college and last year. He has serious balance and vision. He also has a sense for the games urgency, as he makes plays when everyone knows that a play must be made. He also passed Bills gauntlet of 8 straight touches.

I love this time of year and I’m glad to be getting back into normalcy again. The stars have come together once again to brighten our screens with great plays and punishment.

Let’s get ready to rumble.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Sun 9/10 @ Jacksonville Lose

Sun 9/17WASHINGTON Lose

Sun 10/1@ Tennessee Win

Sun 10/8@ Philadelphia Win

Sun 10/15HOUSTON Win

Mon 10/23NY GIANTSWin

Sun 10/29@ Carolina Lose

Sun 11/5@ Washington Lose

Sun 11/12@ Arizona Win

Sun 11/19INDIANAPOLIS Win

Thu 11/23TAMPA BAY Lose

Sun 12/3@ NY Giants Lose

Sun 12/10NEW ORLEANS Win

Sat 12/16@ Atlanta Lose

Sun 12/31DETROIT Win

9-7

If your prediction is right as far as records go, Bledsoe has no shot of putting up those numbers. Parcells with Run Run Run. He's not known for coaching teams that air the ball out, other than a short span in New England, before Curtis Martin was drafted...

Sun 9/17WASHINGTON Lose

No way they beat us at home this early in the season. Not after last years collapse. They're just waiting for this game to atone that dismal 3 minute effort. Don't be surprised if they try that deep prayer again in this game, but this time it gets picked and taken the other way. If there's one game they will be ready for it's this one.

Edited by Cowboyz1

First of all....Bonehand.... Front Row......Seahawk37...... soopanuts.....your on! :D

Seahawks37, I purpose a bet for the first preseason game. Loser has to break down the opposing teams talents and predict their record, in detail, Expert review style. Force you to see what players are going to kick your tail if and when we meet again. :D

Well now that, that's out of the way. AAAAwwwww. It's back. The spectacle that is called Professional Football better known as the NFL has migrated it’s way back into our Football starved lifes. NO more Nomar, No longer will ESPN play highlight after highlight of Baseball....Baseball......Baseball. For cryin out loud, please, no more, I can't take it any longer. Thank the lord for giving us NFL network!

I have come so close to just saying out loud, “please get to camp and starting hitting”. Please start filtering in those quick 10 second spots of who's signed, hurt, and upset. Anything to break up the endless spiral of top ten diving grabs, deep shots with a collision thrown in here and there. I what to see that same grab, but with another player bearing down on him. Imagine that Left fielder not only having to catch that long, deep fly ball, but, he also has to look out for that left fielders designated hitter (defense back) that’s ready to plow him.

As someone once said, the difference between Baseball, Soccer, Tour De France, WNBA, NBA, Jeff Corwin Experience, what have you, is Ronnie Lott's Finger.

Now for my team.

I’ll break down what I think early and give some bold predictions as to what I think will play out during the course of the season.

Dallas wins minimum 11 Games this year

They beat the Giants Twice, Philly Twice…..Badly, and Washington once.

The Defense will be in the top five in yards allowed, first downs allowed, Sacks and Red Zone defense.

Drew Bledsoe will throw 28 touchdowns this year and be in the top five in passing yards.

RW, DW, J. Witten, TO, and T. Newman all make it to the Pro Bowl.

Game by Game

Sun 9/10 @ Jacksonville Win

Sun 9/17WASHINGTON ?

Sun 10/1@ Tennessee Win

Sun 10/8@ Philadelphia WIN BIG

Sun 10/15HOUSTON Win

Mon 10/23NY GIANTS Win

Sun 10/29@ Carolina ?

Sun 11/5@ Washington ?

Sun 11/12@ Arizona Win

Sun 11/19INDIANAPOLIS ?

Thu 11/23TAMPA BAY Win

Sun 12/3@ NY Giants Win

Sun 12/10NEW ORLEANS Win

Sat 12/16@ Atlanta ?

Sun 12/31DETROIT Win

So there you have it, 11. The number of wins to make a deep run into the playoffs, and dare I say, play for the grandest prize in all the land.

Players I want to see:

DeMarcus Ware

The kid is huge, powerful and has great speed whether it be in coverage, speed rushing the QB or running down a back trying the make the edge. This kid is going to be awesome this year. 10 Plus sacks, an interception, and 4 forced fumbles.

Rob Petitti

I have a good feeling about this guy. He more then held his own starting at Tackle last year. He got figured out later in the season but he’s a year stronger and wiser. I see him starting this year and doing well while doing so.

Flo

I hope he is motivated to play at his high level, if so he will anchor the line big time.

TO

Yes, I wasn’t gonna put him first but yes, I am intrigued. My thoughts are like this. Can he really be so stupid as to think that he can pull that crap he’s been pulling for a third time? To be honest, I have know idea what went on behind the seen’s in SF or Philly. None of us do. However you can’t do the same thing twice and write the same story in two different cities without people raising an eyebrow if not a sniper rifle. But, I do know this, I can’t stand the guy for what he did to us, however, he is going to score touchdowns and I just don’t know what to think about that. It’s like, wanting to try crack because you know it will make you feel good, but at the same time you know it could very well end life as you know it and at he very least make you feel extremely stupid for thinking that it would last.

T. Newman

This guy is going to be a star. He will shut down his side in a manner akin to the likes of a Prime Primetime. This kid is going to be dangerous.

J. Jones/M. Barber

These two are solid quality backs but who is going to emerge as the primary back. I have a feeling Jones will have a stellar year. While it is also quite possible that Barber gets thrust back into the lineup to do serious damage to opposing defenses. I watched a lot of this kid in college and last year. He has serious balance and vision. He also has a sense for the games urgency, as he makes plays when everyone knows that a play must be made. He also passed Bills gauntlet of 8 straight touches.

I love this time of year and I’m glad to be getting back into normalcy again. The stars have come together once again to brighten our screens with great plays and punishment.

Let’s get ready to rumble.

I dont know about pre season betting. The Hawks seem to lose all their pre season home games....if Bonehand or 21 or front row is willing to make a bet then go for it. But I dont have confedience in my pre season team.

I dont know about pre season betting. The Hawks seem to lose all their pre season home games....if Bonehand or 21 or front row is willing to make a bet then go for it. But I dont have confedience in my pre season team.

The only thing that makes less sense is preseason parlay cards.

Guest MustOfBeenDrunk

how many games do you predict TO to play before he starts his Whining and gets benched ? because the Tuna will not put up with his sshhtt

how many games do you predict TO to play before he starts his Whining and gets benched ? because the Tuna will not put up with his sshhtt

I think he plays all year and scores many touchdowns. At least this year anyway.

I think he plays all year and scores many touchdowns. At least this year anyway.

6 touchdowns and misses the first 8 games because of a serious injury caused by Ken Hamlin in the first pre season game....lol

Panthers go 13-3 or 12-4 win the NFCS and NFC homefeild advantage, crush the two visitors and win the Super Bowl with a dominating performance.

Dont make me laugh.. Jake Delhomme is gonna have a horrible year and I see a big injury coming steve smith's way..... I see Panthers going 8-8 and not making the playoffs.

Well the season wil be decided by a 7 game span from October 29 through December 3. To make the playoffs they will have to have a winning record going into that stretch. They will probably have to win 4 of the 7 games to gaurantee making the playoffs.

The 7 games:

Mon Oct 23 vs. NYG

Sun Oct 29 @ Car

Sun Nov 5 @ Was

Sun Nov 12 @ Arz

Sun Nov 19 v. Ind

Thur Nov. 23 v. TB

Sun Dec 3 @ NYG

That's brutal. I have the Cowboys going 3-4 in that span but I can see 5-2 as well.

Fortunately I have them a clean 5-0 going into those 7 games and 4-0 after.

12-4.

I think an early bye week can hurt Dallas this season...

9/10 @ Jacksonville L

9/17 Washington W

9/24 BYE

10/1 @ Tennessee W

10/8 @ Philadelphia W

10/15 Houston W

10/23 NY Giants L

10/29 @ Carolina L

11/5 @ Washington L

11/12 @ Arizona W

11/19 Indianapolis L

11/23 Tampa Bay W

12/3 @ NY Giants L

12/10 New Orleans W

12/16 @ Atlanta L

12/25 Philadelphia W

12/31 Detroit W

9-7

I think an early bye week can hurt Dallas this season...

9/10 @ Jacksonville L

9/17 Washington W

9/24 BYE

10/1 @ Tennessee W

10/8 @ Philadelphia W

10/15 Houston W

10/23 NY Giants L

10/29 @ Carolina L

11/5 @ Washington L

11/12 @ Arizona W

11/19 Indianapolis L

11/23 Tampa Bay W

12/3 @ NY Giants L

12/10 New Orleans W

12/16 @ Atlanta L

12/25 Philadelphia W

12/31 Detroit W

9-7

I can't see losing to the Giants,Carolina, and Washington, in straight games. Especially, since we proved we can play Carolina tough and win in their house and the Giants at home is a must win. I just don't see this team losing three straight. In fact, I am willing to back that statement up. DALLAS DOES NOT LOSE THREE STRAIGHT GAMES THIS SEASON(all bets covered). Washington is the wildcard but I don't believe Brunell can last another full season (I think he had his cinderella season last year) and there is no one behind him as Cambell's not ready.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I don't know about the preseason, but thanks for the shout-out! Actually, I'd love to make the bet because the Cowboys are a fun team to get into this season, especially from a fantasy perspective. Let's do it, I got huge confidence in our two deep, including Seneca.

I will, however make basically any kind of bet that my team will have a better record this season than anyone else's.

Fortunately I have them a clean 5-0 going into those 7 games and 4-0 after.

12-4.

:D:D

uh, try this:

9/10 @ Jacksonville L

9/17 Washington L

9/24 BYE

10/1 @ Tennessee W

10/8 @ Philadelphia L

10/15 Houston W

10/23 NY Giants L

10/29 @ Carolina L

11/5 @ Washington L

11/12 @ Arizona W

11/19 Indianapolis L

11/23 Tampa Bay W

12/3 @ NY Giants L

12/10 New Orleans W

12/16 @ Atlanta W

12/25 Philadelphia W

12/31 Detroit L (Detroit wins NFC North with win)

Looks like a 7-9 season from here.

I don't know about the preseason, but thanks for the shout-out! Actually, I'd love to make the bet because the Cowboys are a fun team to get into this season, especially from a fantasy perspective. Let's do it, I got huge confidence in our two deep, including Seneca.

I will, however make basically any kind of bet that my team will have a better record this season than anyone else's.

Now that's the spirit! :D Nice to get the season off to a competitive start. :D

As far as the records are concerned, that is a good bet. Let's work on the details before the opener.

Good point about getting into the teams anyway. I have the first pick in two of my drafts and need to decide on Salex, LT or LJ.

Seneca and Romo are a lot alike. They both are somewhat reckless freelancers but I think both are maturing. I like the talent depth on both teams.

I normally don't make preseason bets either, but I like the whole team this year, more so then ever, and I believe the second stringers on down to the benchers have talent. Besides, this may be the only time we see you guys this year. As you well know teams coming off a SB pounding don't fair so well the following season! :D

Edited by Cowboyz1

:D:D

uh, try this:

9/10 @ Jacksonville L

9/17 Washington L

9/24 BYE

10/1 @ Tennessee W

10/8 @ Philadelphia L

10/15 Houston W

10/23 NY Giants L

10/29 @ Carolina L

11/5 @ Washington L

11/12 @ Arizona W

11/19 Indianapolis L

11/23 Tampa Bay W

12/3 @ NY Giants L

12/10 New Orleans W

12/16 @ Atlanta W

12/25 Philadelphia W

12/31 Detroit L (Detroit wins NFC North with win)

Looks like a 7-9 season from here.

Please, Philly will get beat like a rented mule on Oct 8th. TO should outscore your entire offense by himself. Talk about motivation. This one will get ugly and it won't take a Roy Williams pick to decide it. Who exactly is Mcnabb going to throw to besides Westbrook?

TO will be injured or have another of his patented implosions by midseason, Bledsoe will be his usual befuddled statue waiting to get sacked with no targets because Glenn will be double covered, Julius will break a collarbone, and Roy Williams will be fined for making horse collar tackles. 8-8, miss the playoffs, Parcells retires at the end of the season.

Giants go 13-3, win homefield, get revenge on the Panthers 34-10 in the NFC title game, go on to beat Miami in the Super Bowl. :D

Please, Philly will get beat like a rented mule on Oct 8th. TO should outscore your entire offense by himself. Talk about motivation. This one will get ugly and it won't take a Roy Williams pick to decide it. Who exactly is Mcnabb going to throw to besides Westbrook?

Hmm, lets see if I can address your points:

1. Motivation? Are you kidding, or a blind homer? As motivated as T.O is to do well, do ya think there are 53 motivated Eagles to stick it in his ear? No contest as to who will be more motivated.

2. You are right, a Roy Williams pick won't decide it.

3. McNabb will throw to 8-10 different targets, just like he did for three straight seasons before E-Go got to Philly, and just like he did for the final 6 regualr season games and playoffs which ended in a Super Bowl appearance.

Nice to see you closet-Cowboy fans back out from under your rocks, hoping that your RBBC, putrid O-line, statue QB, and cancer-casuing WR can somehow manage to win 8 games.

Did I cover everything clearly for you?

Hmm, lets see if I can address your points:

1. Motivation? Are you kidding, or a blind homer? As motivated as T.O is to do well, do ya think there are 53 motivated Eagles to stick it in his ear? No contest as to who will be more motivated.

2. You are right, a Roy Williams pick won't decide it.

3. McNabb will throw to 8-10 different targets, just like he did for three straight seasons before E-Go got to Philly, and just like he did for the final 6 regualr season games and playoffs which ended in a Super Bowl appearance.

Nice to see you closet-Cowboy fans back out from under your rocks, hoping that your RBBC, putrid O-line, statue QB, and cancer-casuing WR can somehow manage to win 8 games.

Did I cover everything clearly for you?

Crystal! :D

1. They have to catch him first!

2. Nuff said

3. Reggie Brown, Bird legs, and Rookies. Please don't tell me you have confidence in any of your wide outs. Mcnabb better be healthy as he will be running for his life all season.

The Eagles will be last, that's right last, in the NFC East. You can put up and lose your tail bone all season for all I care but your covered swammi, I'll cover your talk all season long. Better get use to a new name, sig line and if your bold enough, a new garnishment on your wallet! :D

You can't be serious about your Eagles chances, but if you are, then I'm glad to provide new linens for your bed under that same 2005 rock you'll be hiding under by mid season. Bring your rain gear because your going to be all wet.