[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Article - The Big 5 Rookie RB's

DMD

Your Maroney prediction might carry a little more credibility were Pat not standing there 2 inches to the left of it. :D

I guess since I agree and watched Maroney at the U of MN for his 3 years I am a biased opinion also? So be it, Moroney will be a great back especially since he went to a solid team with good OL and a great QB. Maybe a yr or two to be the man but he has a great future.

:D It wasn't that bad!

I remember toning down my newbie :D and putting the kid gloves on. : :D

:D

Nah, you were right to :D me, I flat-out had Addai's scouting wrong. But I still won't come close to drafting him so early this year. :D If I somehow get Rhodes AND Addai and have the luxury w/ RB depth to wait to see who emerges, fine, so be it, but I don't want to have to juggle them at RB2 until a clear starter rises to the surface (if that happpens at all).

Your Maroney prediction might carry a little more credibility were Pat not standing there 2 inches to the left of it. :D

Well, there are many Pat's homers here that still think Dillon has something left. I for one, don't. 32 is not a good age for a 230 pound back who gives and receives a lot of punishment. This year, I think Maroney's season may be similar to what we saw out of Portis his rookie year; give him a couple of weeks to get his feet wet, make sure he's got the blocking assignments down, and then come week 5 or 6, turn him loose. At that point, Dillon will be nothing more than a water boy. My :D and a gut feeling having watched lots of Dillon the last three seasons.

I like all of your opinions but lets not forget about the top 3 Rookie QB's And top Three WR. Who should be the best to take in the long term for those postions. I like S. Moss and Lienart. I have picks 3, 5 & 15 and hope to grab at least 3 good young guys.

I like all of your opinions but lets not forget about the top 3 Rookie QB's And top Three WR. Who should be the best to take in the long term for those postions. I like S. Moss and Lienart. I have picks 3, 5 & 15 and hope to grab at least 3 good young guys.

Start a thread for the QBs and another one for the WRs. I'd be happy to contribute some info about Cutler from how he's performed in camp so far. I'd also be interested in hearing about impressions on the WRs.

If you are looking for highest return on investment this year, I would have to rank them in this order

1. Bush----You know he will be getting 20 touches a game to start

2. White----If Chris Brown wants out, that should tell you all you need to know

3. Williams----I know 8 yr olds tougher than Foster, this kid is gonna get his touches, just a matter of time

4. Addai---Indy will want to see what he has, if he doesn't prove better than Rhodes then they are gonna want to know ASAP

5. Maroney---Nothing against his talent, but I just don't see Belicheck throwing him out there enough to make a difference this year.

In my mind, White and Williams may turn out to be bargains this year. Bush is going way to early for my liking. Maroney and Addai are later round guys who can help if you are in a franchise/dynasty league.