[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nasty Week 6 & 7 Byes

FishFreak

Forgive me fellas if I'm the last one to notice but check out these nasty bye weeks:

Week 6- Cleveland, GB, Indy, Jacksonville, Minnesota and New England

Week 7- Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans, San Francisco, St. Louis, Tennessee

I don't ever recall six teams being on any given bye week. I thought it's always been four teams. It looks like the NFL eliminated having a bye week 10 and put two more teams on bye for weeks 6 & 7. That means potentially a heck of a lot of players from rosters not being available. Roster depth could be severly tested those weeks and make for painful starting line-ups. This sucks for FF and I'm surprised the NFL elected to give so many teams off weeks 6 & 7.

On another note, it also means one less game to watch. :D

Forgive me fellas if I'm the last one to notice but check out these nasty bye weeks:

Week 6- Cleveland, GB, Indy, Jacksonville, Minnesota and New England

Week 7- Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans, San Francisco, St. Louis, Tennessee

I don't ever recall six teams being on any given bye week. I thought it's always been four teams. It looks like the NFL eliminated having a bye week 10 and put two more teams on bye for weeks 6 & 7. That means potentially a heck of a lot of players from rosters not being available. Roster depth could be severly tested those weeks and make for painful starting line-ups. This sucks for FF and I'm surprised the NFL elected to give so many teams off weeks 6 & 7.

On another note, it also means one less game to watch. :D

I have learned this in my recent mocks....

they did this to screw fantasy owners and laugh...

I don't ever recall six teams being on any given bye week. I thought it's always been four teams.

Was 1-3 from 1999-2001 then there were 31 teams.

In 1993, the NFL experimented with a 18-week schedule with each team getting 2 bye weeks, so the bye weeks contained 8 teams. Experiment failed.

Was 1-3 from 1999-2001 then there were 31 teams.

In 1993, the NFL experimented with a 18-week schedule with each team getting 2 bye weeks, so the bye weeks contained 8 teams. Experiment failed.

Before my FF days. Can you imagine getting thru a bye week with eight teams out? That's just disgusting!