[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What I've heard from Hawks camp

Seahawks21

:D good stuff- your in my BCS league- correct?? step up and draft some Cardinals/Rams then- see how you end up- Sea will run away with the NFC West handily.

Sarcasm-O-meter turned off?

Can we end this thread for Pete's sake?

All newbies click HERE!

Edited by bushwacked

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What team is the reigning MVP on? What team oes the fantasy player of the year play for? Shaun Alexander is the most amazing Running back in the game today. If you would take any other player over him you're crazy. He has won me 2 super Bowls in my fantasy leagues. You stick with little boy Bulger . I'll go with Alexander the great!

Can you read tough guy? i never said i would draft any of them over alexander i basically told your idiot friend his comment was stupid, he said step up and draft cards and rams and i stated there are more cards and rams that will get drafted than seahawks.

And because Alexander won 2 MVPs dosnt mean its just him, you know he had the best offensive line in the game by far which im sure helped out just a tad but because he won MVP you think hes the best?

Tomlinson is a beter back than he is but ill save that for another day (and since your such a f@cking idiot your gonna throw stats at me totally forgetting about the O-Line.

Tomlinson>Alexander

But anyways if you would have read your idiot friends post then mine, there was no point to saying anything about how high alexander goes

Can you read tough guy? i never said i would draft any of them over alexander i basically told your idiot friend his comment was stupid, he said step up and draft cards and rams and i stated there are more cards and rams that will get drafted than seahawks.

And because Alexander won 2 MVPs dosnt mean its just him, you know he had the best offensive line in the game by far which im sure helped out just a tad but because he won MVP you think hes the best?

Tomlinson is a beter back than he is but ill save that for another day (and since your such a f@cking idiot your gonna throw stats at me totally forgetting about the O-Line.

Tomlinson>Alexander

But anyways if you would have read your idiot friends post then mine, there was no point to saying anything about how high alexander goes

Alexander won one MVP. And obviously his o line has something to do with it. Football is a team game. It takes everyone to do their part. Basically the Seahawks as a team won MVP that is why everyone is happy to see him get it.

Alexander won one MVP. And obviously his o line has something to do with it. Football is a team game. It takes everyone to do their part. Basically the Seahawks as a team won MVP that is why everyone is happy to see him get it.

OK i understand that but like i just said your other friend said to step up and draft cardinals and rams while everyone else drafts seahawks and wins their league and i basically proved him wrong so the alexander MVP has nothing to do with anything unless your going to be drafting teams o-lines as well.

Alexander is #2 or #3 on most boards which is a given but in no way will there be more hawks drafted than cards and rams

:D good stuff- your in my BCS league- correct?? step up and draft some Cardinals/Rams then- see how you end up- Sea will run away with the NFC West handily.

Apparently somebody doesn't understand the difference between quality fantasy players and quality NFL teams.

:D I have more Rams and/or Cards on my draft sheet in the first 4 rounds than the Hawks. The best part about living in Seattle? Getting Hawks fans all riled up since they can't win a Super Bowl.

Apparently somebody doesn't understand the difference between quality fantasy players and quality NFL teams.

mind your own biz Billy boy- he is my BOTH league- poppin off a bit- doesn't concern you- move along.

Thanks for pointing that out though- your genius never fails to impress me.

mind your own biz Billy boy- he is my BOTH league- poppin off a bit- doesn't concern you- move along.

Lemme guess who you will be taking with that #1 overall pick... SA? :D

Now if I could get my two top Beaver picks I would be absolutely delighted. One of them just so happens to be a Ram. :D

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the Seahawks don't need the best fantasy players to win the NFC West, but you're welcome anyway. :D