[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cooley plays FF

TecmoBeast

Per KFFL:

Redskins | Cooley a fantasy football owner

Wed, 2 Aug 2006 23:48:17 -0700

Ryan O'Halloran, of the Washington Times, reports Washington Redskins TE Chris Cooley apparently is the only Redskin who, like millions of Americans, is a fantasy football owner. "I've always had a blast playing," Cooley said. "I try to have a couple of Internet teams, and my friends do a team, and we put it online, too. I've been playing since I was a sophomore in high school. I lost in the playoffs last year because I had such a good game against Dallas (for his opponent's fantasy team)."

Talk about inside knowledge, lol. What FF team is drafting Cooley way too early?

I've heard Jennifer Garner is a huge FF nut...any opening in her league? :D

Garner is a fantasy nut. She was even supposed to be in the ESPN the Mag fantasy edition's mock draft but had to pull out at the last minute....kind of like Affleck pulling out at the last minute. Heyyyyyyy-ohhhhh! :D

And that article with Cooley cracked me up, he lost because he played against himself and had a great game in real life. Classic. Refreshing attitude toward FF from an NFL player, most of whom (likely due to league unwritten policy) either say they don't play or won't play. And, yes, I think they're just not allowed to play in $ leagues, but I'm sure many do.

Garner is a fantasy nut. She was even supposed to be in the ESPN the Mag fantasy edition's mock draft but had to pull out at the last minute....kind of like Affleck pulling out at the last minute. Heyyyyyyy-ohhhhh! :D

LOL...you took the emoticon right out of my keyboard.