[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pickles On A Stick?

Easy n Dirty

Has anyone ever heard of this? I ran across it at work, I'm looking at why certain theater chains are doing better at generating concessions revenues in their domestic theaters, and one of the guys I was talking to noted that some of the larger chains like Loews serve specialty items like popcorn shrimp, hamburgers, etc. He went on to say that in Texas, which I guess is nominally part of the United States, they even serve corn dogs and pickles on a stick.

Is this exactly what it sounds like, shove a pickle onto a skewer and then charge people for it?

Is this exactly what it sounds like, shove a pickle onto a skewer and then charge people for it?

Typically, the pickle is fried so as to seal in the natural pickliness.

and, of course, everything is better on a stick.

The Wisconsin State Fair claims to have 40 different foods served on a stick, but I don't think they have deep fried pickles.

I'll have to look around while I'm there.