[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Latest poll

Deacon Bill

If the Bucks get by Tex - think they will- They have Penn st at home -should be a tough game and Mich to finish out. Only other challenge will be Iowa-should be a lot better this year. Have a very good chance at going undefeated. Would love to go back to Arizona for the championship this year. Don't know if I see any of the big schools going undefeated this year. Should be a great year for college fb this year. Bucks to the championship!!

I don't see any Big Ten team going through unblemished. As great as Ohio State is offensively, there defense still has a lot of questions, and no one is just gonna lay down for them, especially teams like Texas, Penn State, Iowa, and Michigan. Not to mention scrappy teams like Michigan State who always play the Bucks tough. A team like Michigan State could be really great or really bad. That's just how they are. The early trip to Austin is so intriguing, not just because it's between 2 good teams. It's because both teams have sooooo many question marks. How will Texas do without there all world quarterback, who bailed them out in every major game, and how will Ohio State do without there incredible linebackers, and other defensive holes?

How many top 10 teams ranked in this poll will finish there, only 5 by my count.

Bucks will be good, by don't know how they have Bucks and Texas at the top with all the firepower that left.

Bold prediction time. The winner of the Texas / OSU game will play in the NC game.

YES! With the news about Dwayne Jarrett, you can pencil USC back into the top 10, at around 10-2. Maybe even another Rose Bowl - sweet...

talk about a program that refuses to do the right thing. What happened to the Bush findings. And now Jarrett gets off scot Free. Then there is Sanchez beign cleared of rape. Maybe Bomar and Quinne should go to SC in 2007, they would fit in just fine there, and could just keep playing regardless of what they do, because the school has no morals, and the NCAA is clearly looking the other way against them.

talk about a program that refuses to do the right thing. What happened to the Bush findings. And now Jarrett gets off scot Free. Then there is Sanchez beign cleared of rape. Maybe Bomar and Quinne should go to SC in 2007, they would fit in just fine there, and could just keep playing regardless of what they do, because the school has no morals, and the NCAA is clearly looking the other way against them.

Bush findings not settled yet; case vs. Sanchez thrown out; and Jarrett had to repay about $5300 - but to a charity, not to Mr. Leinart. Obviously, the NCAA saw differences between the Jarrett thing and Bomar. USC could still have major fallout from the Bush thing.

Hey Sarge, if you want to convict someone before they are proven guilty, go live somewhere else - its not how we do it here in America...

Bush findings not settled yet; case vs. Sanchez thrown out; and Jarrett had to repay about $5300 - but to a charity, not to Mr. Leinart. Obviously, the NCAA saw differences between the Jarrett thing and Bomar. USC could still have major fallout from the Bush thing.

Hey Sarge, if you want to convict someone before they are proven guilty, go live somewhere else - its not how we do it here in America...

One incicdent - forgiven

Two incidents - coincidence

three incidents - problem

USC - the school known for graduating OJ, doing nothing about Bush, influenced the Police to drop Sanchez rape charges, which you and I know were valid. What b*tch is going to sleep with that ugly Opraher unless its against her will. Seriously. Jarret, living high on the Hog, for a fraction of the cost. this goes on and on and on.

Sorry dude, I have absolutely no respect for that school or that program.

One incicdent - forgiven

Two incidents - coincidence

three incidents - problem

USC - the school known for graduating OJ, doing nothing about Bush, influenced the Police to drop Sanchez rape charges, which you and I know were valid. What b*tch is going to sleep with that ugly Opraher unless its against her will. Seriously. Jarret, living high on the Hog, for a fraction of the cost. this goes on and on and on.

Sorry dude, I have absolutely no respect for that school or that program.

I won't try to change your opinion here. But get ready for a long one...I'm too young to know what OJ's graduation issues were, but he is a f#$*ing murderer for sure. And I regret people associate his name with USC - I really do. I agree that the program has a black eye right now, and it pains me to think we will be mentioned in the same breath as the 'Canes for awhile - ouch. But I don't think Coach Carroll or the USC school as a whole deserves scorn for the actions of a few players/parents. Business Week ranked the school #1 last year (or was it 2004?) and the football program's issues do not change that. Stick with me...

A successful program attracts all kinds, and sometimes poor judgement accompanies physical skills in top athletes - especially when they are 18-22 years old and have been 'coddled' thru school since they were about 12-13. What bugs me are the actions of parents who look at their kid as a gravy train. Is the coach really responsible to sit down with some NCAA lawyers and figure out every possible scenario that can cause problems, and then issue a 100 page book to parents and students so they know exactly what is allowed, and get signatures that says they have read and understand every single page? Good luck.

Impossible Sarge; but I'm sure if YOU were running the program, nothing bad would ever happen, would it? And if it did, are you saying every kid who makes a mistake should be suspended or kicked off the team immediately on the suspicion of wrongdoing, to protect the 'integrity of the program'? Get real - you wouldn't have any decent players left.

Have you ever made a mistake, been forgiven, and then gone on to greater things? Its never just a black and white set of rules - if it were, robots could run everything. The big bucks are paid for people who can make decent decisions in the perpetual 'gray area' that most of life is played in. C'mon, Sarge...

At some point common sense should take over for each individual, and to blame the school (or 'the system', or your parents,) for all your troubles is weak. Holding the team responsible for all this is just like the legal CYA warnings that companies like P&G have to put on their products - 'don't use this hairdryer in the tub', 'do not leave your infant unattended in the bath', 'this is NOT edible', etc. People are stupid - always have been...

Whether you're 20 or 50 - f$#7ing grow up, take responsibility for yourself! And if you're 50, don't count on your kids to buy your new house and give you a nice retirement. By your actions as a lazy, sleazy parent, you're jeopardizing your kid's reputation and the school's, and your own. Have some personal pride, and put your hand (that's out asking for freebies) back in yer pocket, for godsakes!

That is what makes me sick - not the school, the coach or the 'system'...

I hardly think what Bomar did, is even comparable to what Bush took from a agent. And Stoops kicked Bomar off the team. Sanchez was accused of rape, hardly black and white. And then there is OJ, one of the most famous alums from that school.

If this was any school that hadnt just won a title, Carroll would be out looking for a job.

I hardly think what Bomar did, is even comparable to what Bush took from a agent. And Stoops kicked Bomar off the team. Sanchez was accused of rape, hardly black and white. And then there is OJ, one of the most famous alums from that school.

If this was any school that hadnt just won a title, Carroll would be out looking for a job.

Stoops kicked Bomar off the team, becasue he had no choice. If the NCAA ramped up thier investigation quick enough, AD wuld have gotten caught-up in it to. Stoops did what he had to do to try an salvage the season. What Bomar was involved in was worse than what Bush was involved in. Bomar was recieving benefit from a OU booster, becuase he was an OU player. Bush was recieving benefit from someone that did not care about USC. They were just trying to lock up a future NFL client.

If Stoops was so high and moral, than AD would be off the team too, or do you really think that any college student that walks in the door of the dealership, would be allowed to test drive a new Lexus for two weeks at a time?

Stoops kicked Bomar off the team, becasue he had no choice. If the NCAA ramped up thier investigation quick enough, AD wuld have gotten caught-up in it to. Stoops did what he had to do to try an salvage the season. What Bomar was involved in was worse than what Bush was involved in. Bomar was recieving benefit from a OU booster, becuase he was an OU player. Bush was recieving benefit from someone that did not care about USC. They were just trying to lock up a future NFL client.

If Stoops was so high and moral, than AD would be off the team too, or do you really think that any college student that walks in the door of the dealership, would be allowed to test drive a new Lexus for two weeks at a time?

I hardly think 18K paid for 5 hrs a week of work for a summer, is the same as a 500k house in LA for a year. In fact Bush was telling the agent he would go with him, which is completely against NCAA rules. The booster owed Bomar nothing, as it wasnt like he went to OU because of a booster. The Booster was probably trying to get in good with the Qb, to get some ass from some hotties on campus, and used Bomar for that. There is nothing on Peterson for test driving a car. I have taken a car for a week on a test drive, and returned it, no questions asked. So he did it for two weeks. Stoops didnt have to kick him off the team, he could have just suspended him for the year like the NCAA would have done, and let him return next season. He went above what was required. I applaud him for that, as that jack ass needed to be booted.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Bush, Bomar... its the same damn thing. Two morons who cheated. Only difference is, Bomar has no NFL future and Bush is gonna be one of the best rb's of all time. Either way though... its pathetic what happened

Tap the breaks on Bush being one of the greatest of all time... KiJanna Carter, Curtis Ennis, Rashan Salamm.