[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weekend Mock Draft?

Dr. Love

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried grabbing DD through the waiver process but it didn't show up as a pick. That's who I'm taking at 2.12 but there's no real reason to make my picks here as it won't speed the draft up anyway. I'm here until 7pm EST anyway so as soon as someone figures out what happened I will be making my picks.

edit : I just thought about it and if my timer times out I will lose my choices so at 2.12 I'm taking Dom Davis and at 3.01 I'm taking Reggie Wayne.

Edited by Whiskey Pimp

He's out right now but I have the commish password. Does anyone know where I could even try to start to fix this?

Probably Setup

Draft setup, or Draft time setup, but something could have gotten corrupted too.

I have no idea why it picked Chambers for me but that's not my pick. I am picking DD at 2.12 and Wayne at 3.01 so someone will have to fix the Chambers pick for me.

Weird. It said you didn't have Chambers. It should be working now. You have DD and Wayne.

Sorry that this has turned into such a cluster, guys. The weird things happening with the 12 pick are due to the fact that I have it set up to auto pick the second it's available. I'll turn that off for Whisky. The other thing I have no idea how it happened. I'm back and will be monitoring progress.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Sorry that this has turned into such a cluster, guys. The weird things happening with the 12 pick are due to the fact that I have it set up to auto pick the second it's available. I'll turn that off for Whisky. The other thing I have no idea how it happened. I'm back and will be monitoring progress.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Good. Thanks.

its under rules reports -> rules -> League Scoring/Bylaws...

The starting roster is 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 DT.

Not sure if the scoring is setup to the Huddle Perfect Scoring system though.

Edited by Def.