[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy City Sports

divedog

Our league has been with them for 10 years and they have always offered excellent support often returning e-mail within the hour. However this year I have sent 6 or 7 e-mails about trying to access last year’s info and have received no response. I guess I will be forced to shop around for another service. I was with CBS sports one year and the support was awful or non-existent. I saw one board member here recommended myfantasyleague.com I have looked around there site and it looks like they offer good support, faq, forums e-mail etc. Is anyone here using fantasy city sports this year and are you having trouble getting support? I would also like to hear from the board members regarding myfantasy league.com.

Very strange as service and support has always been awesome in the past, which is why we always stayed with them. When I accessed the web page this year all the info from 2005 is missing, 2002, 2004, is there but no 2005. It looks like I will be trying myfantasy, the cost is ½ of what fantasy city charges. I am more concerned with service than cost, I am the commish in the league and when one of the team owners has a problem I like to have it fixed ASAP.