[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush takes LJ

muck

Guys, really glad you liked the spot :D I actually wrote that one so I'm glad it resonated with you guys as FF fanatics (I'm back at my old ad agency working on Mobile ESPN, ESPN fantasy football, 360, all that stuff...we shot Reggie and Shaun Alexander on the same day. Alexander couldn't have been a nicer guy, and Reggie was cool, too. The Shaun spot starts running soon.)

Here's a little behind-the-scenes tidbit: the "that was dumb" line was improvised by Reggie. I didn't want to write that (or something like it) in the script because you never know what kind of egos these guys will have, and if they'd be offended at NOT being called "the man," but Reggie threw that in at the end of a couple takes and we all loved it. Gotta give him credit for being self-deprecating. Also, we had to get permission to use Larry Johnson's name/screen image in the ad and his brother (who's one of his agents or biz managers or something) emailed after seeing the spot and said LJ loved it, was laughing, etc. Not surprising because the spot basically calls him out as the #1 stud RB in all of fantasy football.

And att'n Steeler fans -- we're shooting Big Ben in a couple weeks down in Latrobe, PA for the 4th spot in the series, followed by Danica Patrick. If there's a guy there humping Ben's leg when we're trying to shoot, I'll know it's Menudo. :D

Edited by msaint

Guys, really glad you liked the spot :D I actually wrote that one so I'm glad it resonated with you guys as FF fanatics (I'm back at my old ad agency working on Mobile ESPN, ESPN fantasy football, 360, all that stuff...we shot Reggie and Shaun Alexander on the same day. Alexander couldn't have been a nicer guy, and Reggie was cool, too. The Shaun spot starts running soon.)

Here's a little behind-the-scenes tidbit: the "that was dumb" line was improvised by Reggie. I didn't want to write that (or something like it) in the script because you never know what kind of egos these guys will have, and if they'd be offended at NOT being called "the man," but Reggie threw that in at the end of a couple takes and we all loved it. Gotta give him credit for being self-deprecating. Also, we had to get permission to use Larry Johnson's name/screen image in the ad and his brother (who's one of his agents or biz managers or something) emailed after seeing the spot and said LJ loved it, was laughing, etc. Not surprising because the spot basically calls him out as the #1 stud RB in all of fantasy football.

And att'n Steeler fans -- we're shooting Big Ben in a couple weeks down in Latrobe, PA for the 4th spot in the series, followed by Danica Patrick. If there's a guy there humping Ben's leg when we're trying to shoot, I'll know it's Menudo. :D

What, all the ass kissing and pat on the backs we gave you for the book wasn't enough? Now you are "claiming" to be the genius behind this ad?

What a self-serving, pompous, attention starved man you are. :D:D

What, all the ass kissing and pat on the backs we gave you for the book wasn't enough? Now you are "claiming" to be the genius behind this ad?

What a self-serving, pompous, attention starved man you are. :D:D

:D

:D for my commercial, :D for my commercial!

hey, guy's gotta pay the bills...god know FF books don't make you rich. :D

:D

:D for my commercial, :D for my commercial!

hey, guy's gotta pay the bills...god know FF books don't make you rich. :D

Is it God or you that knows FF books don't make you rich? :D

Is it God or you that knows FF books don't make you rich? :D

Both. But I wish he'd have let me in on that secret before I put all that time into it. :D

Both. But I wish he'd have let me in on that secret before I put all that time into it. :D

That's sucks but at least it was time and $$ wasted on FF and not shopping for clothes and shoes with a woman. :D