[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packer scrimmage on NFL Network tonight

Randall

These are eastern times.

8 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Scrimmage

2006 Preseason Scrimmage: Baltimore Ravens vs. Washington Redskins - The Baltimore Ravenstake on the Washington Redskins in a televised preseason scrimmage. Paul Burmeister and Rod Woodson will announce the game from FedEx Field.

10 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Scrimmage

2006 Preseason Scrimmage: Green Bay Packers Family Night - The Green Bay Packers face off in an intra-squad scrimmage at Lambeau Field on Green Packers Family Night in front of their home crowd.

How did Davenport look tonight?

Of the runners Noah Herron looked the best in the new zone scheme. Green did say he has played in that scheme in HS abd college so if healthy he could do well.

Green Bay is just a bad football team guys. No offense, but they have no offense. And their defense is no great shakes either. Luckily for them, they are in what is by far the worse division in the league. They are just brutal...

Green Bay is just a bad football team guys. No offense, but they have no offense. And their defense is no great shakes either. Luckily for them, they are in what is by far the worse division in the league. They are just brutal...

Typical. :D

The real question is who is worse the Titans or Jets?

No offense but we've already got three four (Randall just added a 4th thread) seperate threads on the HOF speeches and what not, still on the 1st page here That was awesome, here Sarah White's speech, huh????, here Rayfield Wright Speach, I'm not an angel ... but I'm a Dallas Cowboy. & here Rayfield Wright speech on now.

Any chance somebody will actually talks about what transpired at the Packers scrimmage for those who did not get to see it?

After all, that is the supposed premise of this thread, right?

Abdul Hodge looks like a vet already. Hawk struggled a bit, and it seemed like the o line were playing him rough...

Cory Rodgers showed some nice speed and flash on returns... First nice return i've seen since Rossum left.

Greg Jennings is the real deal. Athletic, crisp routes, amazing hands. That guy looks like he can be really good down the road. I think he opens as the no.3, then moves into the starting role opposite Driver at the halfway point.

Favre was Favre, throwing bullets. Looked better than what I expected.

Ahman Greens interview didnt feel real to me. When asked when he'd come back he had to give this longwinded explanation which eventually led to him saying about two weeks. I don't buy it for a second.

Abdul Hodge looks like a vet already. Hawk struggled a bit, and it seemed like the o line were playing him rough...

Cory Rodgers showed some nice speed and flash on returns... First nice return i've seen since Rossum left.

Greg Jennings is the real deal. Athletic, crisp routes, amazing hands. That guy looks like he can be really good down the road. I think he opens as the no.3, then moves into the starting role opposite Driver at the halfway point.

Favre was Favre, throwing bullets. Looked better than what I expected.

Ahman Greens interview didnt feel real to me. When asked when he'd come back he had to give this longwinded explanation which eventually led to him saying about two weeks. I don't buy it for a second.

I read somewhere where Favre said Jennings reminded him of Freeman. I thought Driver. Hodge does have to get on the firld. I wold make him the Mike and move Barnett to Sam. He is a run stuffer and can't cover TE's.

From ESPN-

After only one full week into training camp, Favre has singled out Jennings, a second-round pick out of Western Michigan, as a potential new playmaker. Favre compares Jennings to former Packers receiver Antonio Freeman, saying Jennings might have the intangibles to make up for his relative lack of size and speed.