[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Consensus Cheat Sheet, Pick #53

Avernus

3 people voted for him....

Benson is proving he can't stay healthy...nd if he did....TJ could get traded...

Galloway is old and Clayton is healthy again....no thanks..

Merely commenting on Shockey vs WR's still available.

I don't want to touch that CHI backfield this year. Next season I think things will be crystal clear, they're just not there yet. I don't see how Chicago can afford to keep Benson in the no2 role, and pay TJ his dues. Because let's face it, Jones has earned a big payday after the last 2 seasons.

If I was going to take a RB right now, it would be Ron Dayne.

3 people voted for him....

Benson is proving he can't stay healthy...nd if he did....TJ could get traded...

Galloway is old and Clayton is healthy again....no thanks..

While Galloway is old, he has been injured enough in the past to add 2-3 years to his career. Right? :D He is still a great runner/catcher.

Huddle's take on him :

Galloway has retained his downfield speed, even at his advanced age, and has also added the ability to be effective on underneath routes, a newfound skill for the speedster. He also seems to have clicked with new Bucs QB Chris Simms and Jon Gruden’s offensive scheme still calls for a consistent use of the deep ball, keeping Galloway’s relevance in the Tamp Bay game plan. Only an appearance of the ghost of Galloway’s injury-prone past would prevent him from helping fantasy squads as a solid third receiver this season.

Merely commenting on Shockey vs WR's still available.

I don't want to touch that CHI backfield this year. Next season I think things will be crystal clear, they're just not there yet. I don't see how Chicago can afford to keep Benson in the no2 role, and pay TJ his dues. Because let's face it, Jones has earned a big payday after the last 2 seasons.

If I was going to take a RB right now, it would be Ron Dayne.

even that's a risk...I would have considered him here a day or 2 ago...

now denver is talking about Mike Bell and I don't see any reason not to believe it..

and I am just not a fan of the old men express that ran last year...

Galloway, McCardell and Glenn....there might have been a 4th....but I see these guys all falling off from last years performances where they at least had a pretty strong streak..