[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow, a football game tonight!

PantherDave

Who is "that Baskett kid"?

I believe he was an undrafted free agent who the Vikings signed and then traded to the Eagles. Was that the deal that Mcmullen was involved in?

"...and one more thing: Manning retired."

"which one?"

"...... Both of 'em"

:D

That was a great commercial. I don't know whether I want guys like that in my league or not. Probably not because I'd rather it be competetive and exciting rather than taking advantage of a naive newbie.

Edited by irish

Wait ... let me get this right ...

MIN signed an unsigned FA ... and Philly comes calling ... and they actually trade someone that made their team the last year or two for a unsigned FA rookie?

Sounds like 32 teams dropped the ball by not drafting him...

Wait ... let me get this right ...

MIN signed an unsigned FA ... and Philly comes calling ... and they actually trade someone that made their team the last year or two for a unsigned FA rookie?

Sounds like 32 teams dropped the ball by not drafting him...

Baskett has looked unbelievable in training camp so far. He has been the most stand out reciever aside from Reggie Brown. However, the fact that they are protecting him by not giving him reps with the second team tells me that they need to go give the Broncos a #3 for Lelie like right now..

Eagles 1st teamers looked sharp on both sides of the ball yesterday. The D-line looks nasty and I like the way they are shifting Darren Howard from End to Tackle in situations.

The only concern I have with Westbrook is overusing him. I doubt he will last the season if last night indicates what his envolvement will be. Though, Moats and Buckhalter were out with precautionary injuries last night, so we will see.

Matt McCoy is FAST.

Glad to see Dawkins back for 2 more years, he deserved better than $2.0 mill signing bonus and a 2 year $4.0 mill deal. Oh well, he signed it.. Joe Banner wins... Again.