[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 Weekly Blitz

Grits and Shins

74 members have voted

1. 1. Should I ask for a new Weekly Blitz forum?

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. Should the Weekly Blitz be by invitation only?

• YES
    • NO
  3. 3. Should the contest be limited only to those that enter week 1

• YES
    • NO

I like the new format.

RUS

MAN

WIL

WIN

BAB

Also you might consider eliminating any person who misses more than one week. So if you miss any two weeks they are out and you no longer have to keep track of their entries.

I am definitely considering a rule that drops players when they miss a week.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if the of the admins had nothing better to do they could move all the Weekly Blitz past threads from this forum and the archives into the new forum.

If Big John is up to it you can make him a moderator in the Weekly Blitz forum so he can do it ...

still no luck with my password attempts. :D

Still rolling out invititations ...

Needless to say those inDUHviduals on my ingore list won't be invited:

Blitzkrieg Ignore List

Cunning Runt

geaux4LSU

jarhead

jag264

hooknladder

Runner

atoro

uglytuna

alexgaddis

Only In America

theprofessor

Primetime9287

rkime

i_am_the_swammi

eags

Bco454

matykus

rdaled

Kwatz

jesdpie

My Name is Mark

lawn saver

PIMP69

forever in debt to mo lewis

kevfish

IrishPride

irish

dshane

New Orleans Termites

Seahawk37

Beam

tobias1237

lefty213

gbpfan1231

Cowboy Killah

Whoop That Trick

LooGie

bbalevic23

Edited by Grits and Shins

Hey Grits, I'd love to be in. If you want just send me the info. I think i might have entered a couple last year but last year was my first on the boards even though i've been here since '04. I'm alot more involved on the boards now and would love being a part.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: irish.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder irish

Why am I on the ignore list?!?!? :D:D:D

I've had several conversations on your posts and you like wise. What's the deal?!?!? :D

I make a motion for my immediate removal from the Ignore list as it is not deserved. Do I hear a second? :D

Edited by irish

Bump for a reply from none other than Britz.

This reply from me was done with my 1776 post. America won its freedom. So set me free! Lets go Blitz.

Edited by irish

:D sadly I must be too noobieish to get the darn password correct....I could have sworn it would have been "Cowboys Suck".... :D oh well :D

Someone PM me when you figure it out....thanks! :D

Why am I on the ignore list?!?!? :D:D:D

I've had several conversations on your posts and you like wise. What's the deal?!?!? :D

I make a motion for my immediate removal from the Ignore list as it is not deserved. Do I hear a second? :D

Bump for a reply from none other than Britz.

This reply from me was done with my 1776 post. America won its freedom. So set me free! Lets go Blitz.

Hey Gritz, you gonna give me a response on my questions? I'm a little confused here as to why I can't be a part of Weekly Blitz and why I"m on your ignore list. Is it just that you don't want me to be part, or that you don't want anymore participants, or do you have a problem with me that I'm not aware of? At least let me know. :D

· View this post

The thing about being on my ignore list is that all I see of your posts is the information above, but I can guess that you want me to Squeeze me a little harder you and let you in the contest. I generally don't put people on my ignore list unless they post false information or get their panties in a bunch and start calling me names. At that point I decide your input is worthless and I have no further desire to read it. It has been very effective to ignore these users and block their ability to PM me. Once I put you on my ignore list there is no reason for me to "View this post" or "Squeeze me a little harder ....", so I don't (remember I deemed their input to be worthless).

So continuing to post in this thread or any thread in an attempt to get an answer from me to a specific question is pointless. People on my ignore list are not welcome to play.

· View this post

The thing about being on my ignore list is that all I see of your posts is the information above, but I can guess that you want me to Squeeze me a little harder you and let you in the contest. I generally don't put people on my ignore list unless they post false information or get their panties in a bunch and start calling me names. At that point I decide your input is worthless and I have no further desire to read it. It has been very effective to ignore these users and block their ability to PM me. Once I put you on my ignore list there is no reason for me to "View this post" or "Squeeze me a little harder ....", so I don't (remember I deemed their input to be worthless).

So continuing to post in this thread or any thread in an attempt to get an answer from me to a specific question is pointless. People on my ignore list are not welcome to play.

Ok well I know you can't/won't read this but thanks for the response any way. I guess I must've done something that I didn't realize and you didn't point out to me but regardless at least I know where you stand, not that I'm happy but... What can i do? :D:D