[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Richardson compares C.Taylor to Priest

Savage Beatings

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

peepinmofo your an idiot, you think taylor will have a season that will make him a first round pick next year? You call me a noob because your an idiot? I dont get how that works.

Oh wait let me guess Peerless Price will catch 100 balls with 1500 yards and 18 TDs right?

people said the same thing about Jordan last year....

it's not far fetched when a RB is placed into a system that suits his style and his value jumps up tremendously...

peepinmofo your an idiot, you think taylor will have a season that will make him a first round pick next year? You call me a noob because your an idiot? I dont get how that works.

Oh wait let me guess Peerless Price will catch 100 balls with 1500 yards and 18 TDs right?

First off, learn grammar that is a bit more legible then your 1st grade chicken scratch.

Where is LaMont Jordan being drafted this year? Round 1. What was he prior to last year? a backup.

And FWIW, you're comments alone show your ignorance. All mine do is state my opinion.

This isnt even about what players on MY team will do, so I dont know where the Price comment came from.

I agree with him having Jordan numbers 1000 yards 9 tds but in no way does peepinmofo make sense when he says 1500 yards and 12 TDs

Why CANT he have 1500 yards? All you have to do is provide a reason. Is it the OL? Cant blame that. Is it his supposed fumbling? Can blame that as that doesnt subtract yards. Is it that he isnt the primary carrier? Nope. Not that either.

So, Mr. Poopy Pants, enlighten me as to WHY he cant, instead of the pointless garbage you seem to continue to spew.

I agree with him having Jordan numbers 1000 yards 9 tds but in no way does peepinmofo make sense when he says 1500 yards and 12 TDs

Jordan only had 1000 rushing yards because the OL was a disaster. Taylor's is not. Jordan had 70 catches which is why he is so valuable. No one is drafting him based on his rushing performance last year.

Taylor will provide the perfect combonation of the 2.

First off, learn grammar that is a bit more legible then your 1st grade chicken scratch.

Where is LaMont Jordan being drafted this year? Round 1. What was he prior to last year? a backup.

And FWIW, you're comments alone show your ignorance. All mine do is state my opinion.

This isnt even about what players on MY team will do, so I dont know where the Price comment came from.

Chicken scratch? i didnt know computers had that font.... And yea you did state your opinion and by what you said i think you should start keeping them to yourself if there going to be that far fetched. Plus ive seen your comments youve left on other topics and your probably the least knowledgable one ive seen so far.

If your going to draft based on your opinion then you will be in last place

Chicken scratch? i didnt know computers had that font.... And yea you did state your opinion and by what you said i think you should start keeping them to yourself if there going to be that far fetched. Plus ive seen your comments youve left on other topics and your probably the least knowledgable one ive seen so far.

If your going to draft based on your opinion then you will be in last place

now we have noobs making bold predictions?...

that's quite a statement...

Chester has 4 fumbles in four years. With 373 career carries, that works out to one fumble every 93.25 carries. Not great, but not horrible. In comparison, Tiki Barber has had one fumble every 37.8 carries over his career.

He actually lost 6 over the past 4 years, but your point still works. His supposed fumbling issue is not a major problem. I like him alot this year and am starting to move him up my board. Early to mid 2nd round right now and he may go further. The only reason why he might not do extremely well is injury, but you can say that about half the top 15 backs already.

now we have noobs making bold predictions?...

that's quite a statement...

Im just not gonna listen to this guy. He OBVIOUSLY has NO clue about anything.

I will say this one last thing though... What GOOD has he provided to anyone, about anything?

He actually lost 6 over the past 4 years, but your point still works. His supposed fumbling issue is not a major problem. I like him alot this year and am starting to move him up my board. Early to mid 2nd round right now and he may go further. The only reason why he might not do extremely well is injury, but you can say that about half the top 15 backs already.

I have him right around 13th...just thinking off the top of my head...

I have him right around 13th...just thinking off the top of my head...

That sounds about right. The thing about him is that his upside is huge. Yes, there's risk, but man the upside could lead you a long way to the playoffs. It's these kind of players every year that sort of come out of nowhere to help me do well in FF. Sort of reminds of S. Smith last year when I snagged him for almost nothing in our local auction draft. I watched him play in preseason and saw him just dominate.

I really think Taylor is going to have a nice season. The other I'm watching is Willie Parker. The knock on him is goal line and now it sounds like they are at least willing to try him out in some goal line packages. He also could move up my list a little.

Im just not gonna listen to this guy. He OBVIOUSLY has NO clue about anything.

I will say this one last thing though... What GOOD has he provided to anyone, about anything?

Why would I provide you with anything? If your high on Taylor then go ahead draft him high thats your problem not mine. And i love how people still use the word noob outside of video games, that just shows how much of a loser you really are, calling someone a noob on a message board, pathetic.

Why would I provide you with anything? Maybe cause this is a FF message board, and you are supposed to either sit back and shut it or step to the forefront and give a wise analysis of what you think, who knows you may even be rightIf your high on Taylor then go ahead draft him high thats your problem not mine. And i love how people still use the word noob outside of video games, that just shows how much of a loser you really are, calling someone a noob on a message board, pathetic. F_ucking Newbie TOOL!

I may even be right? Of course I am, Taylor will not run for 1500 yards, this whole agrument basically comes down to you and some other idiot saying he is going to be a 1st round pick next year. And who is going to provide him with the chances to run and keep that 8th man out of the box from comming up and stopping him? Brad Johnson? Theres another funny joke

I may even be right? Of course I am, Taylor will not run for 1500 yards

WHY? I don't think he will either. I'm not buying the koolaid, but since you are so about attacking people, how about you back up your prediction. I mean Peepinmofo said why he thought what he did.

Edited by Hat Trick