[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Richardson compares C.Taylor to Priest

Savage Beatings

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt trying to attack anyone but every year someone always takes one person and blows his upcoming season way out of proportion, it happens every year, last year it was Kevin Jones and a few others, i dont even need to provide any reason as to why he wont rush for 1500 yards, is most people believe that he wont then theres no reason to explain what people already believe, me explaining that is like me having to prove that Brad Johnson wont throw for 4,000 yards.

I know hes a nice sleeper pick for 1,500 yards but everyone always has these high hopes at the start of the season and makes bold comments but then 3 weeks into the season they're back to reality, my bad for attacking whoever im jusy stating my opinion. I agree that he has the potential to break for 1,500 yards but in reality with the recievers/qb they have i dont see them being able to stretch the field to give him the holes he needs. His o-line is good but if the D's are throwing 8 up in the box theres no way 5 lineman can block 8 men but yes your right he does have the potential but i just dont see it.

Only real prediction I made last year was that Steve Smith would be a stud, and Im not sure, but I think that worked out well for me.

Im allowed to predict whatever it is I want, and Im confident in what I say.

you sound like an idiot here...

nobody is even saying he's a top 10 back...

so what's the reality?...

if someone put him...even at #10 on an overall RB ranking, then you can argue that...

but he's a top 15 back.....based on the fact he's not in a RBBC alone....plus he's involved in the passing game...

alot of us are in PPR leagues...

relax newb...

Nobody said hes a top 10 back??? If you say hes going to get 1,500 yards (which was predicted) according to last year he would have been a top 5 back. So yeah basically hes being predicted as a top 10 back (peepinmofo)

So how do I sound like an idiot?

the only difference is when a RB catches the ball...every 10 rec yds is 2 pts....

it favors players who perform out of their position....

like WR's that sometimes run or throw...or QB's that run...

My big money league scoring is like this. We also give TEs 2 points for every 10 yards receiving. When you add in bonuses for longer scores, it makes for an interesting league where you really have to pay attention.

no becuase you have yet to prove anything aout any of your arguments here on the huddle. At least provide us with some facts. Taylor could have a 1500 season. You dont know. I didnt expect Tiki last year too. I thought he was too old and was guessing he would be around 1200 yards, but he had an amazing year. ont shut down an idea or a thought of a player doing we'll when you have no clue.

noob

There isnt much proof needed when it comes to saying chester taylor wont ruch for 1,500 yards, if and of you need some kind of fact or insight on the situation then you are the noobs.

2005 - 5 guys hit 1500

2004 - 5 guys hit it

2003 - 6 guys hit it

Not even LaDanian Tomlinson hit 1,500 yards last year. And you "predict" that Chester Taylor will this year?

Whos the noob here?

and im sure theres a few tough guys who will say me seeing you have no valid point to

Chester has all of the pieces in place to have a breakout season. Now all he has to do, is do it. (This is how we dooz it.) I remember when William Green had a similar opportunity, similar work ethic, and similar talent. 2007 1st round pick - you heard it from Peepinmofo first.

My big money league scoring is like this. We also give TEs 2 points for every 10 yards receiving. When you add in bonuses for longer scores, it makes for an interesting league where you really have to pay attention.

yeah, for example....

when a RB runs for a TD...it's 6-9 pts pending on the distance....

but when a RB throws or catches a TD...it's 9-12 pts...

There isnt much proof needed when it comes to saying chester taylor wont ruch for 1,500 yards, if and of you need some kind of fact or insight on the situation then you are the noobs.

2005 - 5 guys hit 1500

2004 - 5 guys hit it

2003 - 6 guys hit it

Not even LaDanian Tomlinson hit 1,500 yards last year. And you "predict" that Chester Taylor will this year?

Whos the noob here?

and im sure theres a few tough guys who will say me seeing you have no valid point to

LaMont Jordan hit 1500 yds last year...

I proved this in another post...

plenty of backs get 1500 yds...

Jordan had 1000 rush yds and over 500 rec yds...

this is what the whole point of having Chester Taylor as a sleeper is...

2005 - 5 guys hit 1500

2004 - 5 guys hit it

2003 - 6 guys hit it

Whos the noob here?

Just so you know, big ben roth, no one but me has said anything about 1500 yards, so get off everyones case. Everyone is jumping on YOU because instead of making a valid arguement, you decided to "try" to bash me without any justification for your pointless blabbering.

Is 1500 yards a stretch? Maybe. But I dont care. How many people said Smith would catch 100+ passes and have 12 TDs?

Point is, anything can happen, and unless you provide somewhat of an arguement for any opinions, you just dont have any use around here. Thats obviously where you came in.

LaMont Jordan hit 1500 yds last year...

I proved this in another post...

plenty of backs get 1500 yds...

Jordan had 1000 rush yds and over 500 rec yds...

this is what the whole point of having Chester Taylor as a sleeper is...

1500 RUSH YARDS, not total yards, theres more who get 1500 total yards which is obvious but the prediction was 1500 ruch yards.

Just so you know, big ben roth, no one but me has said anything about 1500 yards, so get off everyones case. Everyone is jumping on YOU because instead of making a valid arguement, you decided to "try" to bash me without any justification for your pointless blabbering.

Is 1500 yards a stretch? Maybe. But I dont care. How many people said Smith would catch 100+ passes and have 12 TDs?

Point is, anything can happen, and unless you provide somewhat of an arguement for any opinions, you just dont have any use around here. Thats obviously where you came in.

I need an argument for that? If anything you need justification saying he'll rush for 1500 yards, anyone can throw insane predictions out like that and then at the end of the year if it happens and thats a big if then you think your a hero, but without any justification then its a bullsh!t prediction. Like i said if anyone needs an argument as to why Chester Taylor wont rush for 1500 yards this year then you are the noobs, and in a previous post I already made the unneeded argument as to why he wont hit that mark. I know he is a good sleeper for 1500 total yards but not all from the ground game.

1500 RUSH YARDS, not total yards, theres more who get 1500 total yards which is obvious but the prediction was 1500 ruch yards.

I need an argument for that? If anything you need justification saying he'll rush for 1500 yards, anyone can throw insane predictions out like that and then at the end of the year if it happens and thats a big if then you think your a hero, but without any justification then its a bullsh!t prediction. Like i said if anyone needs an argument as to why Chester Taylor wont rush for 1500 yards this year then you are the noobs, and in a previous post I already made the unneeded argument as to why he wont hit that mark. I know he is a good sleeper for 1500 total yards but not all from the ground game.

why are you pluralizing noob?....only one person said 1500 rush yds....

you clearly are the noob here....

shew..

why are you pluralizing noob?....only one person said 1500 rush yds....

you clearly are the noob here....

shew..

Its plural because hes not the only one who asked for an explaination as to why he wouldnt hit it, im pretty sure you asked for one too and i said if you need a reason your a noob, you can continue to agrue with me all you want but you dont know more about football than i do so keep trying. If you want to end the argument then throw up a poll and ask if taylor will rush for 1,500 yards because im saying no and if you continue to call me a noob over this then you obv dont agree with me and if you do agree with me then shut up and stop trying to back up a bogus prediction.

Its plural because hes not the only one who asked for an explaination as to why he wouldnt hit it, im pretty sure you asked for one too and i said if you need a reason your a noob, you can continue to agrue with me all you want but you dont know more about football than i do so keep trying. If you want to end the argument then throw up a poll and ask if taylor will rush for 1,500 yards because im saying no and if you continue to call me a noob over this then you obv dont agree with me and if you do agree with me then shut up and stop trying to back up a bogus prediction.

I won't argue...

you're a joke...

I respond at the expense of my own amusement .....