[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Neil Rackers stock is going up....

justin

If anything I think Rackers will be just as solid, as Edge will help keep Defenses honest and more drives alive. Edge'll make the offense much more effective. However, it is only a kicker. Last 2 rounds are when I grab mine. So I have no shot at Rackers.

Rackers was amazing for me last year. Draft him...

Yeah, just because he helped you last year, I'm supposed to take him this year? LMAO! No thanks.

Note to the momo:

No #1 PK has finished in the top ten the next year in (iirc) four seasons. No #1 PK has finished the next season in the top five in (iirc) seven seasons.

SUMMARY:

Drafting last year's #1 PK is a poor strategy as most of the reasons a PK would end up as #1 overall are either a function of luck or easily fixable. In this case, they improved their running game and improved their defense...both things should reduce his chances...thereby lowering his production.

Yeah, just because he helped you last year, I'm supposed to take him this year? LMAO! No thanks.

Note to the momo:

No #1 PK has finished in the top ten the next year in (iirc) four seasons. No #1 PK has finished the next season in the top five in (iirc) seven seasons.

SUMMARY:

Drafting last year's #1 PK is a poor strategy as most of the reasons a PK would end up as #1 overall are either a function of luck or easily fixable. In this case, they improved their running game and improved their defense...both things should reduce his chances...thereby lowering his production.

I drafted Vinateri as my PK this year, and I got him after Rackers I think.

:D Am I the only guy that doesn't want a kicker that is highly skilled in hitting the uprights?

Am I the only one who realizes that those are all fake? :D

I picked up Rackers early in the season last year and was amazed at his production and consistency. Although many might stay away from him in this year's fantasy drafts, you can't argue against the numbers he posted, especially from 50+. I'd think again for those of you that insist that he won't have any where near the same numbers as last year. The guy's got a rocket for a leg!

Am I the only one who realizes that those are all fake? :D

Man, I hope not. This trend started a few years ago with the Gatorade commercials where Vick threw the ball out of the stadium. Remember those? There was another one with Lebron hitting full courters, like 10 in a row. Some people would like to believe this is real. Thos people are very, very slow :D

:D Am I the only guy that doesn't want a kicker that is highly skilled in hitting the uprights?

The point of the video was to show how skilled Rackers was at hitting what he aimed for, ala the upright. He didn't say I'm going to make this thing and then hit the uprights. So if we're all still following (caveman suddenly your name suits you :D ) and he changed his goal let's say like in a game situation and decided to make a fieldgoal straight down the middle this video makes you feel that it would be easy for him. Therefore making you want to draft him early and as the #1 Kicker. Whether it's fake or not is unimportant. It's cool as hell!! :D

Edited by irish