[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints camp notes 8-9

rajncajn

From local sports analyst Jim Henderson

Reggie Bush is working exceptionally hard and if he has any fault, it's that he's sometimes too hard on himself. I've seen him tear off his gloves after a bad play. He's having a hard time letting a bad play go and Payton has counseled him some on doing that. He's trying so hard to impress.

Also, my guess is that you won't see him involved in the special teams unless a big play is really needed at the time.

Who's looking good: All the young receivers...all of them...Chris Horn, Jamal Jones, Chase Lyman, Mike Hass and Lance Moore, . They are all catching everything. That could be due to the accuracy of the passers. Aaron Brooks seldom had a practice when he didn't throw a few awry. If these guys keep playing like this, there will be hard cuts to make.

Who's not looking good: Donte' Stallworth and Bethel Johnson.

Edited by rajncajn

Good thing Texas didn't pick up Bush. The LAST thing a team needs is someone who pushes themselves to hard. I mean, who does this guy think he is? He's no Reggie Bush. :D

Yea, Texans and Overachievers don't go well together... Good pick Houston!

Jim Hendersons quote.

"Also, my guess is that you won't see him involved in the special teams unless a big play is really needed at the time."

Write up in the Tuesday edition Times-Picayune Sports Section

"It took Bush, the first-round draft choice, just one practice to move up to second team on the tailback depth chart behind Deuce McAllister. But it took Bush four practices to become the No. 1 punt returner."

What gives, if so the Saints special teams gets a big jump Fanstasy wise for those of you that get special team points. :D