[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

calling niners2006

Seahawk37

I was just curious as if you stick by your prediction that the niners win the super Bowl?

Ha ha ha...just getting back on this thing...

Dont remember saying that, but if you said that I said it, then I probably did....sounds like something I would say in the heat of the moment...

But yeah, sure, I stick by it...August is the time all of us football fans can dream...how many of us thought the Panthers would reach Super Bowl 38 before the season, or the Patriots would win Super Bowl 36 before that season, or the Rams would win Super Bowl 34 before that season...

Its a different time in the NFL, and even the little guys can step up...parity is a beautiful thing!

DARE TO DREAM NINER FANS, DARE TO DREAM!! :D:D:D:D

Edited by NinersIn2006!

listened to Nedney on KNBR this afternoon and he was upbeat about the offense. There is some talent on that side of the ball, they just need the OL to give Smith a little time. I think they will suprise and win a handful of games, i'm guessing 5, and they will score some points.

just my .02

Where's Yo Mama when you need him?

But I do have a prediction...and this one is more serious...

The Seagulls WILL NOT win the division, and WILL NOT make the playoffs....

I've never heard of a team called the seagulls but I know of a team called the Seahawks that will not only win the NFC west but finish 1st seed in the NFC with a 14-2 record. Make it back to the Super Bowl and Win against the New England Patriots.

I've never heard of a team called the seagulls but I know of a team called the Seahawks that will not only win the NFC west but finish 1st seed in the NFC with a 14-2 record. Make it back to the Super Bowl and Win against the New England Patriots.

It will be the Bills not the Patriots!! Get it right... :D

I to think the 9ers will win 5 games this year. I listen to KNBR 680 every morning here and then have Nolan on a couple times a week and he is really changing the face of the organization. I think that the 9ers will be competative in most games but still lose the majority of them. I think that people will be pleasantly surprised by the RB production (meaning that it will exceed most expectations.....maybe a mediocre #2 FF RB)

Edited by Pancake

Is this Ugly Tuna's alias? :D

Just curious if you've read niners sig... They have more super bowl victories than the hawks have playoff games... :D

Is this true? Do we have more super bowl victories than the Seahawks have playoff victories...I know of two last year, and they had to have had two when they played the Raiders in the 1983 AFC title game..but beyond that, I'm trying to think...

I will have to go look that up...

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE, PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!!

http://profootballreference.com/teams/seaindex.htm

Postseason log

NFC Divisional Playoff: won 20 - 10 vs. Washington Redskins

NFC Championship Game: won 34 - 14 vs. Carolina Panthers

Super Bowl: lost 10 - 21 at Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC Wildcard Game: lost 20 - 27 vs. St. Louis Rams

NFC Wildcard Game: lost 27 - 33 at Green Bay Packers

AFC Wildcard Game: lost 17 - 20 vs. Miami Dolphins

AFC Divisional Playoff: lost 13 - 21 at Cincinnati Bengals

AFC Wildcard Game: lost 20 - 23 at Houston Oilers

AFC Wildcard Game: won 13 - 7 vs. Los Angeles Raiders

AFC Divisional Playoff: lost 10 - 31 at Miami Dolphins

AFC Wildcard Game: won 31 - 7 vs. Denver Broncos

AFC Divisional Playoff: won 27 - 20 at Miami Dolphins

AFC Championship Game: lost 14 - 30 at Los Angeles Raiders

All-time postseason record: 5 - 8

Nope, its a tie....

Edited by Return Of S&B

Is this true? Do we have more super bowl victories than the Seahawks have playoff victories...I know of two last year, and they had to have had two when they played the Raiders in the 1983 AFC title game..but beyond that, I'm trying to think...

I will have to go look that up...

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE, PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!!

They have five...the four I refer to and one the year after they played the Raiders in the AFC title game....BUMMER...that would have been good ammo! :D