[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Glad I'm not the only one

Bring Back Pat!!!

I like the Chargers' old unis...the baby blue ones (right color?)

The Browns have to do something about theirs. I believe that that's been their look for a long time but it is horrible...

The Jets got it right in '98 when they went retro and kept it. If only they could have held on for the last 19 minutes in Denver...

I like the old powder blue Chargers uniforms and Dallas' throwback last year was pretty cool too.

I wish the Giants had something more creative on their helmets. Even the old "GIANTS" was better than the plain NY.

I think you are crazy to want Pat back. The new helmet design is one of the cooler ones in the league. Looks fierce.

The Dolphins could use something new on their helmets. Make the dolphin look pissed off after all the losing seasons. :D

The Browns have to do something about theirs. I believe that that's been their look for a long time but it is horrible...

I think the Browns could use a mascot that reflects their rich history and bright future. Something brown of course, and it should be tube shaped, and should float...

Beats the queer looking Quaker with red knee socks and knickers....

You mean the Patriot?? :D Since the team is named the Patriots, kinda makes sense to put one on the helmet. The new logo is hated and the Patriots recognize as much by even refering to their own logo as the flying Elvis, a term those of us that hate the new one use to make fun of it:

Flying Elvis Hat

This is clearly the best item on that list...

25) To spruce up the always-lame PGA Championship, every player has to go caddy-less and carry his own bags for 72 holes. Now that's a major! Like you wouldn't watch just to see who was fading by Day Three, or to see Mickelson fighting off tears and saying things like, "This is a wakeup call, maybe I need to cut down on the carbs" after shooting a 92 and throwing up on the 14th hole.

You mean the Patriot?? :D Since the team is named the Patriots, kinda makes sense to put one on the helmet. The new logo is hated and the Patriots recognize as much by even refering to their own logo as the flying Elvis, a term those of us that hate the new one use to make fun of it:

Flying Elvis Hat

To each his own, I think you're in the minority though. I agree with Avernus. When I was a kid, I didn't understand the Pats logo. Then I figured out that Patty was a center about to snap the ball. Then I thought, man that's dumb. The thing looked outdated even in the 70's. The update was long overdue, IMNSHO.

27) My bosses won't allow me to say which six announcers I would deport to Eastern Europe, but here are their initials jumbled together backwards: WBMABCMJMTBJ

Can anyone figger out who these announcers are? Ill start, number one is Joe Buck.

Can anyone figger out who these announcers are? Ill start, number one is Joe Buck.

Joe Theisman does not fit in there? :D

John Madden and Al Michels do fin in there.

Edited by Big John

I miss the old donkey.

As much hatred as I have for the Donks I agree with this, that stupid Shannon Sharpe face logo they have on their helmets is lame!

This is clearly the best item on that list...

25) To spruce up the always-lame PGA Championship, every player has to go caddy-less and carry his own bags for 72 holes. Now that's a major! Like you wouldn't watch just to see who was fading by Day Three, or to see Mickelson fighting off tears and saying things like, "This is a wakeup call, maybe I need to cut down on the carbs" after shooting a 92 and throwing up on the 14th hole.

:D

I like the Chargers' old unis...the baby blue ones (right color?)

REALLY disagree about these.

The Charger uniform is hideous, and I think it's just Chris Berman version of Oprah mentality. He say's it's cool, so a lot of perople say they are cool. That was truly a hideous uniform. Baby blue as a primary color is borderline Tampa creamcicle fiasco.

And the Browns uniform is awesome. It's classic, much like the Colts Blue and whites and Pack Green and Yellow. It looks great and they should never, EVER change it. Especially don't make the mistake of trying to incorprate a logo (they breifly had one in the 60's, a "CB" monstrosity).

To each his own, I think you're in the minority though. I agree with Avernus. When I was a kid, I didn't understand the Pats logo. Then I figured out that Patty was a center about to snap the ball. Then I thought, man that's dumb. The thing looked outdated even in the 70's. The update was long overdue, IMNSHO.

I'm with Matt, I think that uniform was Classic and was one of the few that got updated without needing to.

I never really accepted the loss of Pat. Virtually all of my Pats crap (spamshirts, sweatshirts, hats, etc.) has the old school logo - the flying elvis sucks. I'd even be happy if they kept the same color scheme and just put Pat back on the helmets - I don't even need the red.