[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stephen Jackson vs Colts

WaterMan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first pre-season game and his achilles hurts. :D

You, my son, are suffering from a lack of real football. Don't worry, the cure will come soon.

Very soon you will be watching 14 games at the same time.

No chance. He won't play enough.

There's a 27 yarder lol

I know we've got a bunch of guys out (14 - 15) from our defensive squad, but Jackson, looked pretty scarry :D cutting through that line. If he keeps this up in pre-season, he might move up a notch or two over guys like Caddy or Ronnie Brown on most draft boards....

And while he starts the season at Denver, he backs it up with games vs. the 49ers, Cardinals, Lions, and the Packers......He might get off to a pretty good jump on the season.

Edited by Big Dogs

And Reggie Wayne became a top 4 WR... Gimme a break. I hope you guys are kidding about changing ranking because of 1 preseason game. Jackson's been running like that since he was drafted. If those carries changed your rankings, they should have been changed to begin with.

Um, Jackson has been running like that since I first witnessed him, at Oregon State. Those carries did nothing but reinforce him as my #3 overall ranking. :D

PS: Yes, I would draft him over Shaun Alexander.

No Dwight Freeney.

No Montae Reagor.

No Raheem Brock.

No Corey Simon.

No Bob Sanders.

No Mike Doss.

That's 3/4 of their starting defensive line. And the fifth guy in the rotation. And their top safeties.

I wouldn't get too carried away. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

No Dwight Freeney.

No Montae Reagor.

No Raheem Brock.

No Corey Simon.

No Bob Sanders.

No Mike Doss.

That's 3/4 of their starting defensive line. And the fifth guy in the rotation. And their top safeties.

I wouldn't get too carried away. . .

Spoken like a guy on the losing team. :D

Spoken like a guy on the losing team. :D

:D

I do admit, it looks like the new coaching staff is committed to the run.

Vinatieri looked great. Converted an onsides kick on the first play of the game. Booted his first kick-off 8 yards deep. Hit a 53-yard FG. And the starting offense was smoking. After that, it was an ugly game.

Something is wrong with Sorgi's arm. It's been sore all off-season, and he looked terrible tonight. Something's up.

Edited by CaptainHook

Whatever it's worth, you gotta love a guy running hard in preseason.

No doubt, he looked good. Just not sure it's worth moving him up in the rankings due to his performance against the Colts second string. But like I said, it looks like the Rams are committed to the run. Which is definitely a plus for Jackson.