[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Green comments on the Chiefs WRs

PaulOttCarruth

Q: With only throwing one practice a day, is the timing there with your receivers?

GREEN: “Yeah, have you been you there? You’ve been out there most of the practices. It’s been going pretty good. I think that WR Eddie Kennison has been playing well. Of the receivers, WR Samie Parker is having the best camp. He’s made some great catches, great strides in terms of his consistency. I thought against Minnesota, in the scrimmage with them going against some different players, he came up with some incredible catches. He’s just really developed very well and for him the biggest thing is going to be staying healthy. It’s been that way a couple of years now, but if he can stay healthy he can definitely be a 1,000-yard receiver and he can put up some big numbers for us.

I like Parker this year as a nice mid-to-late round sleeper, especially since Kennison doesn't seem to be too happy with his contract.

Ditto for me. :D I'm excited about having him, and if things work out as planned he will have made a perfect Round 16 pickup.

I'll go one better I scooped him up off the Free agent scrap heap. :D

Was able to gain him in all my dynasty league this off-season.

Was roughly the #65 to #70 WR last year in about 9 games.

If he stays healthy, maybe he can move up to #40 to #45.

With Kennison willing to hold out for a contract renegotiation, the hopes go up. With the loss of the Vermeil/Saunders style offense, the hopes are tempered.

Decent gamble on production for a low cost.