[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafting LenDale White...

jdrogerson

Fisher called out the defense on White's behalf saying it was a cheap shot. I kind of like that White's a brawler, shows he has some spunk. But I still have trouble believing that one running back could take over this job completely even after Brown gets hurt. Travis Henry is no slouch.

Yeah, I was coming here to correct it, but it looks like you beat me to it.

No, I plan on drafting him as my #3RB. He has an attitude and you need that in the NFL. :D

Fisher called out the defense on White's behalf saying it was a cheap shot. I kind of like that White's a brawler, shows he has some spunk. But I still have trouble believing that one running back could take over this job completely even after Brown gets hurt. Travis Henry is no slouch.

yes he did but that was before he knew white spit in someones face !!!!

then he was all over White saying that it wouldn't happen again!

Maurice Clarett got himself some attitude too. Attitude and Goose are all ya need in the NFL...

Not to mention four loaded weapons, a hatchet and a bullet proof vest...

Seriously, though, I would go as high as a #4 right now.

Seriously, though, I would go as high as a #4 right now.

I was able to land LenDale in the 7th round after not participating in the first 6 rounds because I had 6 keepers. See my sigline for how my roster turned out.

PS: My draft was over 2 weeks ago and I did draft Ron Dayne in the 10th round. Immediately after the draft I traded him for a 7th round draft pick in next years draft. 3 days ago I picked up Mike Bell off the free agency. Score!

Yeah, I was coming here to correct it, but it looks like you beat me to it.

yes he did but that was before he knew white spit in someones face !!!!

then he was all over White saying that it wouldn't happen again!

I guess in the end, I was kind of right...

I thought highly of this guy throughout the draft.

Now I hope nothing but failure for him.