[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most Potent Offenses

Jackass

For some reason I think Arizona is going to score the most points because they are the weakest team out of the 6 listed and will probably end up in a lot more dog fights.

Plus Fitzgerald and Boldin can only get better from here... and a few of those teams listed above can rely on their defenses to win games.

Edited by Return Of S&B

Assuming Palmer gets healthy I'd put Cincy in there.

I think KC is hurt by Herm and I don't see the Pats as

that high powered myself. I think Carolina could be

a strong offense and New Orleans is a sleeper.

I would like Detroit with Martz if it did not appear that

Charles Rogers and Mike Williams are trying to prove themselves

underqualified to work at McDonald's, let alone the NFL.

Houston and San Fran may actually both score negative points in a game this year.

I honestly think Dallas has a great chance to score alot. Even though this hurts to admit it I really think the Skins Offense could explode this year with Saunders, Portis, The WR Corp. (Cooley especially Brunell is constantly looking for this guy) and a very solid D giving them more chances. Skins fans just have to hope Brunell can hold it together.

Basically the whole NFC East will be very competitive and put up points.

Edited by irish

Indy

Seattle

KC (maybe not with Herm)

St. Louis

Pats

Zona

what do ya'all think. who am i missing?

Gotta put Cincy in there...Last year, NYG and CAR had high scoring seasons, and both only look better..NYG with a DEF that could get them a few more chances, and CAR with a 2 nice new weapons...

Indy

Seattle

KC (maybe not with Herm)

St. Louis

Pats

Zona

I've got to agree with the Skins, CAR and NYG. But, I wouldn't put the Giants in just because their schedule is so brutal. On draft day when players are closely rated and you're looking to break a tie between playas, the teams/offense are a HUGH factor. So now we have these offenses, that you want a piece of:

Indy

Seattle

KC

Pats

Zona

Redskins

Panthers

A possible exception is the Pats, they just spread the ball around too much to get any real points out of anyone except Brady. Should we really exclude the Rams? That will be tough...

A possible exception is the Pats, they just spread the ball around too much to get any real points out of anyone except Brady. Should we really exclude the Rams? That will be tough...

Agreed. I'm not seeing it with the Pats this year. In fact, other than the Fish, I could see the whole division under .500 and struggling to score. IMHO.

Indy

Seattle

KC (maybe not with Herm)

St. Louis

Pats

Zona

You're missing Cincy. Maybe Carolina as well.

I think that KC begins to come back down to earth this season. Green, Kennison, and Shields are all getting old. Roaf has retired. They don't have a #2 WR. They'll still be productive, but not like before.

So now...

Indy

Seattle

KC

Zona

Redskins

Panthers

Cincy

I see em......

Sea - #1 last year- sched is again soft

Indy - will score as usual

Cin - may lag until Palmer is 100% -

Car - healthy Foster- will be trouble for D's

KC - falls back a bit with Herm

AZ - O ling only thing holding em back, plus they are still the Cards

NYG - sched may be tough, but this team will score points

Wash?? not buying it- the wheels come off Brunell this year IMO- overrated

seattle, indy and cincy are the three safest bets. after that, teams like arizona, KC and even the raiders bear watching, because they have crappy defenses, talented offenses, and could be involved in a lot of high scoring games. actually i think the whole AFC west will be in the top half of overall offenses this year.

KC , because they have crappy defense, actually i think the whole AFC west will be in the top half of overall offenses this year.

Not anymore, wait and see :D

you guys say that EVERY year :D

Uh, I have said it will be better, and it has gotten a LITTLE better every year for the last few :D

But this is the year, top 15, easy.... :D