[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So Who Is The Guy That Nobody Knows

Vote Quimby2

Don't know if these true freshman RBs for USC are really 'below the radar' anymore, but Stafon Johnson and CJ Gable will be making decent contributions right away. Same with frosh safety Antwine Perez - a very quick, big hitter in the Ronnie Lott mold.

I dont know if he is a big sleeper with the hype already starting on him, but Chris Wells will be huge. If not this year, next. But he will make some noise this year.

I think he's very well known around these parts, the player i like to make a name for himself is

Marcus Freeman, he'll be filling AJ's position and the red shirt from Huber Heights will be explosive .

TE Tony Moeacki... showed signs of brilliance as a freshie, should see more touches now as a sophomore despite playing with very underrated senior scott chandler. These two tight ends should make up for the question marks that the receiving corps bring for the Hawks this year. Im not too worried, Drew Tate is simply magic at the QB position so I don't expect the offense to miss a beat, and should be an improvement over last year.

Jamaal Charles..i'm sure people know of him, but I don't think he's getting the respect he deserves. I think he'll finish the season as a top 5 RB easily and run all over the big 12.

Stephen McGee QB from Texas A&M also played really well against us last year so i'm curious to see what he does now that he's #1.

Edited by Droobie42

Jamaal Charles..i'm sure people know of him, but I don't think he's getting the respect he deserves. I think he'll finish the season as a top 5 RB easily and run all over the big 12.

Stephen McGee QB from Texas A&M also played really well against us last year so i'm curious to see what he does now that he's #1.

Oh, I think he's getting the respect. I viewed him as the best back on that team last year as well. He's not getting as much hype in the big 12 because of Adrian Peterson probably.

I think he's very well known around these parts, the player i like to make a name for himself is

Marcus Freeman, he'll be filling AJ's position and the red shirt from Huber Heights will be explosive .

I agree as long as he stays healthy, Marcus Freeman #1(jersey number) is super fast and could be something special kinda reminds me of Nail Diggs somewhat but leaner and faster. I just hope he is as mean as Diggs was. I like John Kerr #52 (MLB) as well a IU transfer had to pay his way the last few years and sees this as his chance at making good on his investment..."The kid is hungry" his story is a good one. Chad Hobbler is another LB/TE the kid just seems to be all around the ball. The offensive side I see Rory Nichols#88 (TE)as being the name people do not know and will hear alot about at least in Big Ten Country now the Marcel has transfered Rory gets his shot.

Pretty hyped coming out of high school, but I think Mario Manningham is going to be hugh this year. I think he'll eventually wear the no.1 jersey.

Another Ohio kid goes north. Mario is Michigan's best wr right now and will be heard from this season as Penn State fans already know the name REAL WELL.

Anthony Morelli - QB - PSU. He's a QB in the classic mold, not a big runner like Michael Robinson was and he's ready to step up and take over.

DeMaundray Woolridge RB WSU Soph

LAST YEAR:

Backed up WSU and Pac-10 record holder Jerome Harrison...recorded back-to-back 100-yard games when he rushed for 133 yards at Nevada and then the next week he gained 105 yards against Grambling...broke loose on a 70-yard TD run against Nevada and scored later in the year against USC.

Vs. AUBURN:

9 Rushes for 86 Yards. Left the game in the Second Qtr with a Deep Thigh Bruise.

• 2 weeks later...

He had a pretty good game today. Henne will get the ball to him more as the season progresses...

Mario is a Warren Ohio kid a place where Michigan has recruited from in the past.

Manningham looked great Saturday, great routes, great hands, etc... Could be an interesting year, hopefully no let downs until the OSU game.