[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deep Sleeper Pick you HAVE to get?

dfv87

Now you are at that point in the draft/auction when all these hours surfing for info and opinions make the difference (or at least we justify it that way) Who is the one late sleeper you have to get to maybe make your season (if you're right).

Now if you do not want to share this info as some of you play against each other fine but for me I have no other competing owners here.

L Maroney is my pick, and yes it is a U of MN homer pick. BUT if Dillon goes down I would LOVE to have the RB for the Pats in the 2nd half of the year! :D

Who is the late sleeper for you?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent Jackson

I concur with this one...

I don't really have any deep sleepers...

the WR's i consider deep sleepers are #3 WR's or worse ala Brandon Marshall in Denver....

jackson could be the #2 in SD...this could be good stuff..

It doesnt affect me... I'll likely change my mind about these guys 25 times before I draft

this is true...

but every day that I come to a conclusion about a particular player....I treat it as if that's my final stance...

when I know damm well I will change my mind after a week...

Vincent Jackson

+1

Edit to add: He's #3 in SD right now, but if either McCardell or Parker get injured, he will move up and have a chance to be very productive! :D

Edited by Chargerz

Not a sleeper , but considering his value on most rankings i like Lee Evans to make a name for himself. With any consistent play at QB, Evans may crack top 10 WR numbers this season, buy no means is he a sleeper, but i value him much more then any rankings i've seen posted.

this is true...

but every day that I come to a conclusion about a particular player....I treat it as if that's my final stance...

when I know damm well I will change my mind after a week...

Kinda like when you and I both were talking about C. Taylor being a top 7? I still think he may over-achieve but I've certainly backed off my initial stance of him being a top 6 RB. I wouldn't be surprised to see him be a top 10-12 though.

Kinda like when you and I both were talking about C. Taylor being a top 7? I still think he may over-achieve but I've certainly backed off my initial stance of him being a top 6 RB. I wouldn't be surprised to see him be a top 10-12 though.

yeah....maybe a top 10 RB....maybe 10th but I can't say 6th or so...

Not a sleeper , but considering his value on most rankings i like Lee Evans to make a name for himself. With any consistent play at QB, Evans may crack top 10 WR numbers this season, buy no means is he a sleeper, but i value him much more then any rankings i've seen posted.

He is valued lower because of the QB situation, but could be good if that gets straightened out.

jerious norwood, #3 RB ATL. coaches apparently love him and dunn/duckett are no iron men.

might take a flier on michael bennett. if LJ ever went down he'd be solid. then again, we've been waiting for bennett to bust out since he came into the league.

ladell betts. a must-handcuff for portis owners. coaches LOVE him and like many i think the skins are going to tear it up on the ground this year, despite the new wr's.

agree 100% on mark clayton.

chris simms makes a very nice backup QB and can be had later than most.

troy williamson seems to have already been forgotten after only 1 year in the league, but he's moved up to #2 wr i minny and could be a good end-game pickup.

bam morris. with ricky across the border now, my team could use some good Josh Gordon.

don't laugh but....charles rogers. he's got no choice but to show up this year or he's done, and you can do worse than a martz passing offense. and mike williams is no jerry rice.

antowain smith: domanick davis. knee. nuff said.

don't laugh but....charles rogers. he's got no choice but to show up this year or he's done, and you can do worse than a martz passing offense. and mike williams is no jerry rice.

CRogers meet coach Jeff Fisher.

Someone will take a chance.

+1

Edit to add: He's #3 in SD right now, but if either McCardell or Parker get injured, he will move up and have a chance to be very productive! :D

Ask & ye shall receive;

Chargers coach Marty Schottenheimer said Rivers and the first-team offensive line will play into the second quarter. He also said wide receiver Eric Parker will sit out with a sprained ligament in his thumb.
www.nfl.com