[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deep Sleeper Pick you HAVE to get?

dfv87

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek Hagan WR MIA the guy is currently their #2WR but many will draft Marty Booker first(he is nursing an injury) but Hagan is a nice sleeper...alos travis wilson WR CLEV fits the bill of a DEEP SLEEPER...if braylon isnt ready to go or suffers a set back he should be the #2 for CLEV....unfortunately its CLEV so temper your expectations

here is the link for the Hagan info LINK

Jason Taylor doesn't participate in walk-through

By Craig Barnes

sun-sentinel.com

Posted August 11 2006, 3:48 PM EDT

DAVIE -- Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was present but didn't participate in Friday's walk-through as the team completed preparation for Jacksonville on Saturday.

David Bowens replaced Taylor, who is suffering from a back injury according to a source. Taylor participated in some practices during the week, but isn't expected to play against the Jaguars.

LocalLinks

Third-round draft choice Derek Hagan, who has had an outstanding camp, was on the first team offense at wide receiver replacing Marty Booker who injured his left calf in Tuesday night's practice.

Bennie Anderson, a free agent who played with Buffalo last season, replaced Seth McKinney at right guard. McKinney had neck surgery on Thursday.

In addition to Taylor, cornerback Travis Daniels, who has an ankle injury, didn't work with the first team defense, and Andre Goodman, a free agent who played with Detroit last season, replaced him.

No 'Love Boat' charges for Culpepper

Charges against Dolphins' quarterback Daunte Culpepper, stemming from the "Love Boat' cruise involving him and other members of the Minnesota Vikings in 2005, will not be filed again, according to prosecutor Steve Tallen.

Culpepper was charged with indecent behavior, lewdness and disorderly conduct. Hennepin County District Court Judge Kevin Burke dismissed the charges after conducting a lengthy hearing in March where Culpepper testified at the hearing and proclaimed his innocence.

Tallen had the option to file the charges again, but he decided against it.

"I don't think the judge was right," Tallen said on Friday, "but it isn't a perfect world."

Tallen's decision means Culpepper will not face a conviction, but the NFL might require counseling. The NFL's Personal Conduct Policy states any player who is arrested and charged is required to undergo a conciliation and additional counseling, if the league deems it necessary.

McGrew's rims stolen

Rookie linebacker Sam McGrew, a free agent from FSU, had his vehicle vandalized early Sunday morning at the team hotel, according to a Plantation Det. Philip Toman. McGrew, whose 2002 Cadillac Escalade wasn't parked in the area reserved for players, had his vehicle jacked up and the rims, estimated at $1,000 each, taken.

Craig Barnes can be reached at cbarnes@sun-sentinel.com

I give you....ah, forget it, ya know who I'm going to say anyway :D

:D Yeah.....I could kill ya for spoutin' off his name all over the Huddle at the end of last season and this offseason......LOL. You've officially taken him off the deep sleeper list....thanks PD. :D

:D Yeah.....I could kill ya for spoutin' off his name all over the Huddle at the end of last season and this offseason......LOL. You've officially taken him off the deep sleeper list....thanks PD. :D

he did you a favor...carter wont supplant colbert as the #3

Colbert owner here :D

Edited by keggerz

I like Samie Parker. I picked him up in my 12 team keeer league in round 16. :D ...A true sleeper, if you ask me.

He's in his breakout 3rd year. On a high-powered offensive team with KCC, and so far with everything I have heard about him in training camp and how well he is doing this guy could really become one of the elite WR's (Or just very good WR from out of nowhere).

I like Samie Parker. I picked him up in my 12 team keeer league in round 16. :D ...A true sleeper, if you ask me.

He's in his breakout 3rd year. On a high-powered offensive team with KCC, and so far with everything I have heard about him in training camp and how well he is doing this guy could really become one of the elite WR's (Or just very good WR from out of nowhere).

I generally look at sleepers as WR's or TE's....Most RB's are all but gone by the 14 round or so if there is even an inkling of them getting significant playing time. I concur that Parker could breakout. I also like Wilford although he is getting a lot of PR lately. Another WR that I think has a lot of upside that could last until the last few rounds is Chad Jackson. He is a burner and given NE WR woes he could or be forced to step up immediately. I know Brady likes to spread it around but if he gets a read on CJ2 on that fly pattern he can be a nice WR3 spot starter or decent flex player. I can see several "looooong" tds coming his way.

Wali Lundi...should move up to Dominic Davis's immediate backup after last night's performance.

The kid had two great years in College, but had a dissapointing senior year because of the new spread offense they tried to impelement....his skills match Kubiaks style of RB he's looking for. Antwain Smith is too old and has to limited an upside to take seriously as DD's backup. Already picked him up in a Dynasty...jury is still out for re-draft but should be an interesting player to watch over the next couple weeks.

Maurice Clarrett ... he's fearless

And well armed.....

May not be much of a sleeper but my guess pick would be A. Bryant in SF. He's going to be around in the latter rounds and he is (for what it's worth) the #1 WR for SF. I think he has a decent year

Adrian Peterson

Corey Bradford.

I picked him up in the 32 Homers draft this week. Definite sleeper material due to Martz in Detroit and the fact that Mike Williams and Charles Rogers are the ultimate underachievers.